You are here
Brand Manager Advertising & PR EMEA (f/m)
- EMEA HQ, Berlin, International Brand
- Brand Management, Advertising, PR, Events, Project Management
About Our Client
As an international leading brand Weber stands for quality, excellence and innovation - worldwide. To develop our business with a more holistic approach and to strengthen our pan-European best practices; we have created the Weber-Stephen Products EMEA headquarters in Berlin. Here we have a vacant position in the Marketing department where you will be part of a strong international team, as Brand Manager Advertising & PR EMEA (f/m).
ABOUT THE JOB…
As Brand Manager Advertising & PR EMEA (f/m) you are responsible for leading and driving brand marketing activities, such as seasonal concepts, campaigns, promotions and events. You will elaborate the respective concepts to be implemented in the EMEA countries and report directly to the Head of Communication EMEA.
The responsibilities include:
- Developing of marketing concepts and assets to increase brand awareness, sales and loyalty;
- Supporting to shape, build-up and continuously improve the EMEA marketing toolbox platform;
- Developing and keeping up-to-date brand and communication guidelines which are shared across the company and with external partners;
- Working closely with other departments to harmonize Weber's communication approach and deliver aligned consumer experience across touchpoints;
- Evaluating brand growth opportunities and respective measures;
- Evaluating the performance of the marketing activities and implement key findings for future development;
- Reviewing consumer and marketing trends on a regular basis;
- Managing the relationships with the core advertising, PR, event agencies and other vendors.
The Successful Applicant
You are a self-motivated and self-directed person with a hands-on mentality and outstanding organizational skills (incl. project management). You are enthusiastic about Weber and developing creative concepts is your passion. Enjoying to work in an international environment along with strong integrity is a must.
- Have a university degree in marketing or a related subject and > 4 years of experience in brand marketing for a premium consumer products company;
- Are experienced in international management and have already worked in a similar role;
- Have good knowledge of MS Office;
- Are able to lead different marketing agencies and partners;
- Have a good understanding of the consumer journey and work goal- and consumer-oriented;
- Demonstrate strong communication skills;
- Can work independently, set your priorities and are able to multi-task;
- Have very good English skills in speaking and writing as well as basic skills in German;
- Have the ability to travel;
- Love to barbecue and to promote the fantastic Weber lifestyle we create every day.
What's on Offer
As a rapidly growing company, we offer you a pleasant international working atmosphere in a dynamic team, attractive compensation and benefits as well as many opportunities to take responsibility and to develop professionally.