You are here
Associate Employment Counsel Europe
One of the leading retail brands
About Our Client
Our client is an international leading brand in the retail, looking for an Associate Employment Counsel Europe.
- Drafting template employment contracts and HR policies;
- Work on strategic and operational employment law matters;
- Advising on misconduct matters, performance cases, structuring projects affecting employee status, employee benefits and related matters;
- Help drive compliance with employment laws and regulations and manage employment litigation.
The Successful Applicant
- Law degree or non-law degree with qualifying post-graduate law degree;
- 4-7 years of working experience within a leading law firm and/or in-house. A combination of private practice and in-house is a pré;
- Work experience with international clients and cross-border projects;
- Advanced employment advice and litigation and drafting/negotiation experience regarding employment law matters;
- Able to manage multiple transactions and projects across Europe;
- Fluent in English.
What's on Offer
A challenging job within one of the leading retail brands, with the possibility to grow your career.