You are here
Associate Director Training & Sales Force Effectiveness Europe
Global leader in pharmaceutical industry
Internationally experienced strategic sales trainer
About Our Client
Our client - a global healthcare leader - discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. One of their Business Units is recognised for their pioneering development of treatments for rare genetic disorders and their innovative contributions to medical science and bio-manufacturing. Our client focuses on rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, immunology and oncology. They help people with debilitating and complex conditions that are often difficult to diagnose and treat. The organization is dedicated to discover and advance new therapies, providing hope to patients and their families around the world.
- Managing, designing and delivering commercial trainings, as well as coordination of training for all Business Units at EU region and countries.
- Developing strategies for commercial training to ensure brands meet and exceed set objectives
- Researching, designing and delivering innovative methods and tools for accelerated learning to EU and MCO commercial teams.
- Developing programs and gap assessment tools to aid in the continued improvement of the Sales Force skill and knowledge base.
- Establishing close working relationships with the country teams. Collaborating and partnering these teams to build and elevate local level commercial efficiencies that support the execution of the brand plan
- Supporting the EU Marketing Teams in the strategic execution of the brand plan by implementing sales and marketing effectiveness strategies, tactics, and by providing local market business support at the local country level
- Designing and delivering a selection of tools for use by Marketing and Sales Managers and Sales force in order to increase sales and leadership effectiveness.
The Successful Applicant
- MSc or BSc degree in a relevant subject
- minimum of 8 years of experience in sales and marketing with a strong commercial understanding of business
- A strong track record in developing sales skills and sales management skills
- Previous experience in commercial training and/or sales force effectiveness
- Capable to build momentum to change rapidly and sustainably
- Able to work on a strategic level as well as operational level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team player in a multi-national environment
- Excellent Management skills (people, budget, project)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and secondary benefits