You are here
Associate Director Pharmaceuticals
- Company operates at the top in pharmaceutical industry
- Experienced strategic thinker with proven and strong project management skills
About Our Client
Our client is a very innovative company, which has been operating at the top in the pharmaceutical industry for over a dozen years. This company developed a broad variety of medicines, in different fields of expertise. Medicines of this company are used by many patients with conditions varying from hay fever to cancer. They are currently looking for an Associate Director digitalisation in respiratory for the region Europe.
As the Associate Director Pharmaceuticals in the field of respiratory, you will provide strategic direction to Global to assure successful implementation of digitalisation in Europe, by managing a very complex program with a cross functional team. Furthermore, you will be responsible for managing the development of the digitalisation strategy for Europe, in strong cooperation with Global and affiliates.
- Develop impactful regional and local launch plans by translating strategic priorities
- Lead the cross functional Brand Team with implementing the digitalisation strategy across Europe
- Develop EU digitalisation brand story to be translated in impactful campaigns and branding/support materials
- Effectively lead complex projects in agreed timelines & budget and if relevant, provide business cases to justify funding
- Continuously challenge the current business model to maximise the value of digitalisation through identifying business opportunities and assess through business case and scenario analysis
- Build up and maintain continuous awareness of market trends through qualitative and quantitative insight programs.
- Create the Annual Operation Plan(s) for digitalisation in alignment with the cross functional team and based on latest insights
- Build a network by developing relationships with external experts in the respiratory and eHealth space
The Successful Applicant
As an Associate Director digitalisation in respiratory, you are able to work in a quickly changing and demanding environment, able to handle stress and job pressure and you are willing to travel abroad (approximately 30%). Furthermore, you will build a network by developing relationships with external experts in the respiratory and eHealth space and you will act as the European digitalisation point of reference for external and internal stakeholders. For this position, they are looking for a candidate with:
- Masters degree in Finance, Business or Commerce or equivalent, with working experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum of 3 years' experience and a strong background in Management Consulting at a top tier firm
- Proven track record of development and implementation of successful strategic and tactical projects that lead to sustainable growth
- Excellent analytical skills and strategic thinker
- Ability to think out of the box for complex issues by challenging the status quo
- Excellent in project management
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong emotional intelligence with relationship management skills
- Demonstrated leadership
- Team player
- Fluent English speaker, additional language skills would be a plus
What's on Offer
Our client is known as a great place to work and offers great opportunities to outperform yourself. You will receive an corresponding salary and secondary benefits.