You are here
Associate Director Medical Affairs
- International Pharmaceutical Company
- Associate Director Medical Affairs
About Our Client
Operational in more than 130 countries and contributing to a better access to health care. In the Netherlands our client has about three locations and employs more than 4000 people. With a broad range of products their main focus is in cardiovascular care of general practitioners. Furthermore, they have a multiple cure's for the disease of Alzheimer (especially in the early stage).
As Associate Director Medical Affairs Primary Care you are the strategic medical-scientific expert for the cure pre-scripted by general practitioners. But the AD will also act as a medical account manager for our key-accounts and is partly responsible for building and maintaining a network of KOL's on the diverse therapeutic areas. Together with the medical director and market access director you will design pricing dossiers and develop a medical strategy for the development of the optimal medical products and assure their access to patients. This means developing: business plans, clinical studies, provide medical information/ training and leading multiple medical advisors.
Next to the earlier mentioned KOL's you will maintain contact with: scientists, health insurance, health policy makers, pharmacists and medical specialists. Contributing to bring innovative medicines to the patients is key.
- Strategic medical support
- Medical-scientific support
- Medical functional expertise
- External affairs with KOL's
- People management
The Successful Applicant
For this position we are looking for someone with a Doctor, Pharmacist or PhD (in life sciences) background with the following profile:
- 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry of which 3 years in the Medical Affairs department and have affinity with Marketing, Sales and knowledge of Market Access
- Communicative strong, convincing and inspiring
- Autonomous in a changing environment
- Analytic skills and capable of changing complex questions in small understandable elements.
- A team player and prove leadership in a matrix organisation and/or high performance teams
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive salary and good secondary package.