You are here
Associate analyst - Revenue Management
A challenging role in an international environment
Great learning curve and growth opportunities
About Our Client
An international airline opening a new office in the Amsterdam area. Dynamic environment and growth opportunities.
- Manage markets within a sub-entity and apply revenue management techniques to achieve optimal revenue performance by improving fare mix, allocating inventory based on forecasted passenger demand, and setting overbooking levels to minimize spoilage.
- Work with Senior Manager to analyze current and historical market trends and segment customers based on market conditions with the goal of implementing strategies to secure competitive positioning and drive revenue performance.
- Work with Senior Manager on Advance Seasonal Planning strategies for short, mid and long-term periods; plan and execute seasonal strategy for upcoming holidays and special events.
- Coordinate closely with Pricing team and ensure markets are being forecasted accurately and strategies are implemented as set forth by leadership.
- For individual markets being managed, monitor advance booking, yield, and economic trends and develop plan for optimal revenue performance; adapt plan as market or economic conditions evolve over time.
- Conduct thorough market-level analysis of performance results to ensure goals are met and determine appropriate adjustments where necessary.
- Provide communication and support for numerous departments including Network Planning, Sales and Pricing, including support for sales or marketing campaigns, revenue management systems testing/requirements, etc.
The Successful Applicant
Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
Knowledge/Skill: Working knowledge of revenue management systems a plus. Knowledge of database products which allow for analysis.
- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational, analytic, and teamwork skills
- Possess problem solving ability
- Analytic ability to create models and generate spreadsheets to provide support for recommendations
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive salary
- International environment
- Growth opportunities