You are here
Ass. Project Controller
- Project Control
- Cost Control
About Our Client
The leading provider of payment solutions, enabling banks and merchants to manage their payment activities across all sales channels (in-store, on-line and mobile).
The Financial Controller - Projects has responsibility over the whole project budgeting, accounting and controlling framework. In this respect, he is accountable for the proper maintenance of the reporting framework, ensuring data consistency from the project budget phase, through the monitoring of the proper recording of time spent, down to the control over consistent project accounting methodology and full compliance with IFRS and Ingenico guidelines.
He/she is also the main contributor to project performance analysis (timely deliverables, adherence to budget, ROI) and in this role conduct regular project reviews with Project Managers and the entire Technology and Plateform organisation.
In this role, he/she will more specifically : 1. Maintain and improve the project reporting and accounting framework
- Ensure consistency of the project reporting methodology (time log, SG mapping, account mapping…)
- Implement project reporting template
- Propose and implement improvement to project management processes and tools
- 2. Drive Finance project governance
- Report and monitor project performance vs target (time, budget, ROI)
- Identify efficiency gains and monitor implementation
- Conduct IT project reviews and report to project management board
- 3. Ensure adherence to accounting and group reporting policies, including:
- Monitor adherence to IFRS and Ingenico guidelines and remedy potential variance
- Ensure appropriate cost classification (CAPEX vs OPEX), and activation of capitalized cost,
- 4. Play a key role within group Information System projects (SAP, SciForma, PE)
The Successful Applicant
Master Finance / Business School with degree in Accounting and Control
5 to 7 years seniority with 2 to 3 years in project accounting
Fluent in English
Proficient in Office suite with extended knowledge of EXCEL
Knowledge of SAP environment preferred
Experience with project management system a must (Sci Forma or equivalent)
Knowledge of BFC System, procedures and standards or similar tools (Oracle, Hyperion..)
Cost centre management skills with a focus on budgeting, forecasting and controlling
Previous experience in IT/Telco/SW environment is a "plus"
What's on Offer
70.000 all in.