You are here
Arbo & Case Manager
Arbo & Case Manager (2-5 years) - International work environment
Are you an independent and passionated Case Manager ready for a next step?
About Our Client
The organisation is an innovative and high performing Sales & Service Center with international dynamics in de city of Amsterdam.Cygnific
The Arbo & Case Manager reports to: Manager HR Operations
1. ARBO policies & processes
Contribute in formulating ARBO policies and processes. Develop, monitor and safeguard proper execution of these policies and processes in order to prevent and reduce absenteeism and contribute towards promoting a healthy work/life balance for Cygnific's workforce.
· Contribute in defining, implementing, monitoring and safeguarding Cygnific's ARBO policies and processes.
· Monitor developments and trends on ARBO and in social Law and analyse the possible impact on Cygnific's ARBO policies, regulations and processes.
· Coordinate all internal and external activities (e.g. ARBO Services) related to ARBO.
· Make an inventory of possible risks in working conditions and proposes solution in avoiding/eliminating these risks; take charge of RI&E (Risk Inventory & Evaluation).
· Monitor and safeguard adequate adherence to ARBO obligations as laid down in ruling and law.
· Inform, support and motivate all layers of the organisation in realising optimal working conditions and proper execution of ARBO policies and processes, especially also in prevention.
2. ARBO case management
Facilitate and undertake all necessary actions towards a fast and fitting reintegration or reallocation of employees who are of long-term (6 weeks) absent due illness and thus reducing the employer's costs on absenteeism.
· Take charge of reintegration trajectory of long-term absenteeism cases.
· Guide, support, advise and motivate employees towards fast but appropriate reintegration.
· Execute all actions pertaining the "Wet Verbetering Poortwachter" (WVP), including documentation of the reintegration file, problem analysis report, 1st year evaluation, WIA requests, etc.
· Manage, coordinate and report the execution of the plan of approach and provide (compelling) advice to all involved parties.
· Organise and manage interventions on reintegration in 1e & 2e spoor (trajectory).
· Advise on costs and savings of interventions and reintegration, including subsidies, fines, premium effects, etc.
· Operate, being the expert, as contact person of UWV and other involved platforms.
3. Management information
Advise on and, after approval, produce all relevant ARBO related management information allowing management to steer the company in reaching its goals.
· Build up profound knowledge of ARBO related management information both internally and externally.
· Define the right indicators and advise the Manager HR Operations on these indicators.
· Produce clear ARBO related management information from the personnel information system, and if relevant from other sources, both on a structural and if needed ad-hoc basis.
· Analyse data and formulate conclusions and recommendations to Manager HR Operations.
4. Continuous improvement
Signal and take action upon malfunctions in processes and procedures and propose improvements.
· Analyse the malfunction in process or procedure and determine the cause.
· Propose improvements in processes and procedures for efficiency.
· Make sure changes and improvements are communicated to all parties involved.
· Safeguard changes and improvements are embedded in business as usual.
· Follow developments in own area of expertise and look for ways how to implement in own processes, procedures and/or policies.
· Participate in a constructive manner in improvement sessions/activities/projects.
Total staff Cygnific : 780 FTE Total staff costs : € 30.0 million ARBO costs : € 300K Costs of absenteeism : € 2 million
The Successful Applicant
· Higher vocational think and work level, preferably Human Resources Management
· 3 years or more working experience in a generalist HRM position, though preferably with an extensive ARBO element, in a commercial and service oriented environment
· Experience or affinity with "ziektewet" regulations and social premium components
· Good knowledge of Dutch and English (written & spoken)
· Knowledge of the main software packages (Microsoft Office)
· Building & maintaining relationships Establishing and maintaining relationships with people at all levels.
· Analysis & problem solving Actively seeking information from diverse sources, analysing it in a way that central and side issues are unravelled and achieving pragmatic solutions to problems.
· Communication skills Communicating written and/or verbally in a clear, fluent, concise manner understood by others.
· Cross functional awareness Having insight into the various departments and processes and the relationships between them and taking this into account for changes.
· Customer & result orientation Undertaking actions with effort, energy and tenacity, aimed at the achievement of objectives, concrete results and fulfillment of customer needs.
· Initiative Seizing opportunities and acting upon them in a proactive and self starting way.
· Persuasiveness · Influencing attitudes and opinions of others and gaining agreement to proposals, plans and ideas.
What's on Offer
Besides an interesting and challenging job and great colleagues, we are offering an international, informal and dynamic work ernvironment with a competitive salary of €2750 up to €3500 gross per month, based on 40 hours.
A 32 hour/4 days workweek is also possible.
Location: Amsterdam Sloterdijk/Westerpark area