You are here
Application Specialist PLM
- International leading and innovative company
- Application specialist preferably with knowledge in product life cycle managem
About Our Client
An international supplier of food processing systems.
The application specialist PLM works together with IT professionals on extending the support of the product life cycle management (PLM) application within the organization internationally. Within a team of five professionals the application specialist PLM will take on the support of new international roll out projects. Within the roll you will broaden your application knowledge as your personal skills. The application specialist PLM will solve application incidents and support and advice business colleagues. Personal and career development are stimulated and therefore, within the roll you will grow into an all-round function as application specialist.
The application specialist PLM responsible for supporting the PLM application internationally. Key responsibilities
- Responsible for the Incident Process and makes sure that incidents are solved in a timely manner.
- Participates in Projects to support the roll-outs internationally.
- Understands business requirements and knows how to translate them.
- Acts as a contact point to advise and assist business colleagues.
- Can work independently, but knows when to get additional help.
- Can interact with various groups of users.
The Successful Applicant
- You have a bachelor degree, preferable in ICT.
- You have at least basic knowledge of office automation skills, server/client principles, databases and software development.
- Preferably have knowledge of PLM systems such as Oracle, WindChill and TeamCenter
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Willing to travel internationally.
What's on Offer
A challenging international application specialist function within an organization that offers room to develop yourself national and internationally.