You are here
- Premier manufacturer of engineered products for diverse niche applications
- Application Engineer with excellent project management skills
About Our Client
Our client, located in Tilburg, is a premier manufacturer of engineered products designed for diverse niche applications in the electrical, mechanical, commercial and industrial, rail and utility markets. Headquartered in the USA, the company has a sales network serving more than 25 countries, with manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide.
- Design and develop new line extension products for the concrete reinforcement product line as a member of cross-functional teams;
- Develop test plans to verify product design intent and compliance with codes and standards;
- Direct the work of designers, drafters, lab technicians, etc. in the design, analysis, prototyping and testing of new products;
- Support the commercial team;
- Provide technical guidance to customers, industry organizations and other internal teams, including sourcing, quality and manufacturing;
- Assist with the resolution of technical issues related to product design, system design, and compliance with industry standards.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university, minimum. Engineers with degrees in other related disciplines will be considered;
- Must possess 3-7 years experience as a practicing engineer;
- Excellent communication skills required along with experience working directly with customer;
- Excellent project management skills to efficiently organize, plan, and track project activities;
- Experience using CAD programs to create components, assemblies, and drawings. Knowledge of SolidWorks preferred;
- Experience using FEA software (ABAQUS) or other analytical tools for design optimization is a plus;
- Knowledge of concrete construction standards is a plus;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to speak German and/or French is a plus;
- Ability to travel a few times within Europe;
- Ability to travel internationally at least one time per year to North America, Asia, and/or Middle East regions.
What's on Offer
- Good remuneration package;
- Working in an international environment;
- Possibilities to develop.