You are here
International Accounting & Tax Office
About Our Client
Our Client is an international financial, administrative and corporate services provider with offices in Curacao, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. The company has taken over an Administrative and Tax office in Den Haag in 2015 which will be integrated into the Amsterdam Office during 2017.
For this developing company we are looking for an Accounting Officer to support the International Clientele with their accounting and reporting needs for their Dutch operations. It is key that this person has a passion for servicing international clients and is looking for a role in a dynamic environment.
- Work in a team to service the international clients in respect to their financial reporting needs on their Dutch operational company.
- Communicate with clients on their financial reporting and have a hands-on approach to come to high quality reporting
- Compiling of Statutory accounts (Dutch GAAP);
- Preparing accounting ledgers and reporting with different accounting- and report generating software;
- Preparation of (interim-) financial reporting;
- Compiling of various Tax returns (e.g. VAT, ICP or Dividend Tax);
- Communication with (external) advisors and stakeholders to secure compliance and quality of the reporting;
- Participate in the development of efficiency of processes and integration of processes of different financial departments;
- Knowledge sharing and advising colleagues on your area of expertise.
The Successful Applicant
- Several years' experience in similar position mandatory (preferably Accounting- or Tax firm)
- HBO+ degree Finance/Accounting
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP / IFRS
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written
- Good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- High level of analytical skills
- Fluently in English language spoken and written
- Accurate and stress resistant
- Reliable and strong personality with a hands-on approach
- Driven to maintain and improve quality of financial processes
What's on Offer