You are here
Growth potential within a Commercial Credit Control environment
About Our Client
Our client is an international Manufacturing company within the automotive industry and international entities.
- Accounting of incoming material invoices including Customs & Logistic service provider's invoice in Bright Pearl's OMS system,
Providing extract of incoming invoice Inventory & customer wise sales information from OMS to SAP,
Regular review of Trial Balance of OMS & SAP and finalize on monthly basis after ensuring all bookings,
Monthly Financial Reporting including variance analysis vis a vis Budget & previous period,
Debtors management including reconciliation, applying credits, sending statements, overdue management by reminders, follow up and reporting.
Bank account reconciliation,
Liaise with credit insurance provider for credit limit set up, regular monitoring and updating, filling & follow up of claims,
Gross Margin analysis with every change / potential change in Sales price or Transfer Price,
Other financial analysis & reports like Cash flow, working capital etc.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- Managing / Supervising Book keeping of transactions related to Truck & Bus Tyre (TBR) Business in Europe,
- Financial Reporting on periodical basis (minimum Monthly)
- Managing credit and payment operations of TBR business in Europe
- Yearly set up of Budget & update of long term business plan as & when required.
- Updating Cash flow requirement on regular basis,
- Timeliness & quality of financial closure & reporting
- Effective credit management e.g DSO / Overdue / Bad debts,
- Effective support to Business teams with varied financial analysis,
- Compliance to Financial (internal) regulations
The Successful Applicant
- Certified Accountant
3-5 years of Experience of handling accounting, financial reporting & Debtors management operations of a multinational company operating in Europe.
Knowledge (Technical/ Functional)
- Good Accounting & Reporting knowledge with Basic knowledge of accounting principles of IFRS,
- E commerce business processes,
- Credit control tools & processes
- Good analytical skill,
- Good team player,
- Inter personal skills,
- Communication & presentation skill,
- Knowledge of various computer applications
- Hands on with MS excel/powerpoint / words & other similar software
What's on Offer
Strong base salary + secondary benefits (eg. 36+ holidays)