You are here
Account Manager Spain, Portugal and Italy
- Account Manager Spain, Portugal and Italy
About Our Client
KidKraft, Inc. is a global leader in the toy industry committed to inspiring children to develop their creativity and imagination through its portfolio of toys, play sets and furniture. For nearly fifty years since 1968, the brand has had an unwavering focus on the design and delivery of high quality products, serving all channels of distribution as a result of the company's world-class supply chain. KidKraft believes every child has a limitless capacity to create and explore. The products and exceptional customer service allow KidKraft to offer new adventures in play to children throughout the world.
- Responsibility of budget, Sales forecast, Gross Margin for the Silver/Bronze customers
- Together with the Regional Manager develop growth plan for Spain, Portugal and Italy business in
line with the 5-year growth plan, focusing on sustainable long term growth based on multiple sales
driver (increase distribution, perfect instore execution, perfect online execution, optimization of
assortment, perfect pricing & promotion and online strategy.
- Execution of price management: list price, RSP and dilution for Silver/Bronze customers
- Execution of promotional management: RPP, discount and value creation for Silver/Bronze
- Execution assortment management: # SKU's per category, gaps/opportunities/exclusives
- Execution of Marketing online/ Instore driver for Silver/Bronze customers
- Obtaining profitable sales growth in the Spain, Portugal and Italy area
- Responsible for building long-term relationships and loyalty with (key) retailers, both online and
traditional retail and continuously detect new opportunities for the organization
- Identify and drive trend and opportunities through the organization
- Responsible for negotiation and contract management of these accounts
- Traveling to customer's minimal ones a quarter.
- Tradeshows attendance is required (2-3 times a year)
- Business support to Regional Sales Manager Middle East/Eastern Europe/Spain/
- Reporting into Regional Sales Manager Middle East/Eastern Europe/Spain/ Italy/Portugal/Russia
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in economics and / or business administration
- 4+ years of experience in a commercial role preferably within a design and development
- Experience within a similar sector (FMCG/Retail) is considered a strong plus
- Ideally with a relevant strong and well established network
- Sales, negotiation and contracting skills
- Analytical , result driven, drive to win
- A self-starter, flexible / adaptable in an international team environment and able to work remotely
- Action orientated self-motivated sales professional with demonstrable business acumen
- A person that wants to drive change and make the difference. Think out of the box.
- Excellent listener and communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Languages: Fluently English and Spanish is a must, Italian language preferable
- Location based: Amsterdam
What's on Offer
Depending on experience.