You are here
Account Manager, Nutrition
- International Nutraceutical company
- University degree with experience in relationship management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global player in the medical nutrition industry, and market leader in the Netherlands. They offer a substantial contribution to the nutritional care of patients and continuously aim to develop value added products.
As the Account Manager, you will visit hospitals and care home purchasers, the management of pharmacies and ambulant care organisations or other DMU members that are important in relation to contract management. In your role you are responsible for maintaining and optimising existing contracts as well as bringing in new contract parties. In this role you will directly report to the Sales Manager.
- Understanding the business model and improving the profitability with the defined customers
- Understanding the health care environment for each channel, its relation and contribution within each account and region to the existing business
- Managing the commercial relationships with all care institutions and its DMU's in existing and competitive accounts
- Monitoring the commercial performance based on the criteria and pro-actively influence the development of customer based solutions
- Identifying customer needs based on customer contacts and customer analysis, in close collaboration with the Sales team.
- Developing and driving partnership and lead negotiations to a win-win solution.
- Working independently within your own region, relying on your knowledge, experience and skills to prioritise effectively
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelors degree level of education
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant sales experience in the health care, pharmaceutical or FMCG industry
- Minimum of 2 years account management experience at a national level
- Experience in project management and/or marketing is an advantage
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills and easily able to work in cross-functional collaboration
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial, Innovative and creative mindset
- Results driven, pro-active, efficient and convincing
What's on Offer
Good salary and benefits
International working environment