You are here
Account Manager Imaging Benelux
- Our client is a world-wide leader, focused on improving the wellness of people
- Looking for an Account Manager - Benelux, for the imaging product portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a world-wide leader, focused on improving the wellness of people. They offer their clients critical knowledge, expert-based and innovate detection, imaging, software and service-solutions in order to improve the client's results. Our client has different focusses such as detection, laboratory services, imaging and informatics solutions in order to serve the needs of patients, clinicians and scientists.
Currently our client is looking for an Account Manager Imaging Benelux, for the imaging product portfolio. You will be mainly responsible for achieving sales growth and market share for Imaging Product lines in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry across the region.
Our client is looking for an Account Manager Imaging Benelux who can scout and be involved in lead generation activities to identify new business opportunities in the region. You will be providing high level information about techniques and products, with the continuous focus on optimising sales growth.
- Identifying customer needs and trends, presenting relevant product and support services to customers appropriately and effectively
- Maintaining technical selling capabilities in order to fulfil a consultative role for the customer, in collaboration with the team of Field Application Specialists
- Developing and owning penetration plans in the region, in conjunction with local Business Plans (distributors/partners)
- Providing Product Management with regular updates on competitor activity in the region
- Building long term strong relationships with existing users to minimise competitive threats
- Providing and maintaining account mapping on all accounts
- Maintaining an effective management plan and always being able to professionally present on the current status of the territory, account planning and its business growth potentials
- Cultivating partnerships and reference sites with existing customers to be used in the selling process and developing cross selling activities with Informatics solutions
- Participating in exhibitions and coordinating product presentations and demonstrations, seminars and workshops
The Successful Applicant
For the position of Account Manager Imaging Benelux our client is looking for someone with the following profile:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant scientific field, preferably in Cell Biology or imaging
- Minimum of 3 years' sales experience in the pharmaceutical/ biotechnology/ medical industry
- Expertise in microscopy and practical lab experience, preferably in High Content screening of Cellular Imaging and Analysis
- An understanding of the academic laboratory setting and knowledge of Pre-Clinical Drug Development process is desired
- Accustomed to working in a CRM environment
- Strongly motivated, engaged, and self-driven
- Assertiveness with a strong bias for action, results and constant improvement
- Ability to be an effective team-player in a matrix-reporting environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to engage different audiences;
- Proven good judgment and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
Our client offers a challenging and diverse job, with a corresponding salary and good secondary benefits. Furthermore, you will work in an inspiring work-environment in order to optimalise your performance. Interesting training-programs will ensure your ongoing development of knowledge and skills.