You are here
Account Manager Hospital
- Leading international biotechnology company
- Entrepeneural, sales-oriented high potential
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, for over more than 30 years. This company has a promising pipeline for diseases with an unmet medical need. The company is looking for an account manager who will be working on the promotion in the south of the Netherlands of a product for patients suffering from osteoporosis.
As an account manager for the south of the Netherlands you will be mainly responsible for initiating collaboration possibilities between the company and hospitals in order to improve healthcare for patients. Furthermore, you will visit internist, geriatricians and rheumatologists on a daily basis.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Promotion of product in healthcare
- Initiating collaboration possibilities between the company and hospitals
- Visiting internists, geriatricians and rheumatologists and contacting other organisations involved in the decision making processes in your field
- Develop, implement and monitor an innovative plan for your region to establish your goals by identifying relevant stakeholders in line with the brand strategy of the company
- Provide input to the Brand Team
- Close and excellent collaboration with the Sales Manager, your colleague in the region and colleagues of the medical and marketing department
The Successful Applicant
Looking for an entrepeneural, sales-oriented high potential as an account manager for the south of the Netherlands. Ideal candidates have two or more years of sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry and are experienced in project management.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- 2 years or more of sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experienced in and knowledge of project management
- Experienced in initiating and implementing of healthcare and transmural innovative projects
- Experienced in micromarketing and managing of DMU's
- Knowledge of relevant legislation in the Dutch Healthcare (Farmeduca 1C) or willing to learn this quickly
- Experienced in computer systems as CRM databases and MS Office
- Adequate analytical skills
- Strong in communication
- Appropriate level of Dutch and English
What's on Offer
Our client is known as a reliable and supporting place to work and offers the possibility to grow. You will receive competitive salary and secondary benefits.