You are here
This position is now filled
Account Manager Eastern Europe, Middle East and Russia
- Account Manager Eastern Europe, Middle East and Russia
About Our Client
KidKraft, Inc. is a global leader in the toy industry committed to inspiring children to develop their creativity and imagination through its portfolio of toys, play sets and furniture. For nearly fifty years since 1968, the brand has had an unwavering focus on the design and delivery of high quality products, serving all channels of distribution as a result of the company's world-class supply chain. KidKraft believes every child has a limitless capacity to create and explore. The products and exceptional customer service allow KidKraft to offer new adventures in play to children throughout the world.
- Responsibility of budget, Sales forecast, Gross Margin for the Silver/Bronze customers
- Together with the Regional Sales Manager SIEEMER develop growth plan for Eastern Europe,
Middle East and Russia business in line with the 5-year growth plan, focusing on sustainable long
term growth based on multiple sales driver (increase distribution, perfect instore execution, perfect
online execution, optimization of assortment, perfect pricing & promotion and online strategy.
- Execution of price management: list price, RSP and dilution for Silver/Bronze customers
- Execution of promotional management: RPP, discount and value creation for Silver/Bronze
- Execution assortment management: # skus per category, gaps/opportunities/exclusives
- Execution of Marketing online/ Instore driver for Silver/Bronze customers
- Obtaining profitable sales growth in the Eastern Europe, Middle East and Russia area
- Responsible for building long-term relationships and loyalty with (key) retailers, both online and
traditional retail and continuously detect new opportunities for the organization
- Identify and drive trend and opportunities through the organization
- Responsible for negotiation and contract management of these accounts
- Traveling to customer's minimal ones a quarter.
- Tradeshows attendance is required (2-3 times a year)
- Business support to Regional Sales Manager SIEEMER
- Reporting into Regional Sales Manager SIEEMER
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in economics and / or business administration
- 4+ years of experience in a commercial role preferably within a design and development
- Experience within a similar sector (toys and/ or FMCG) is considered a strong plus
- Ideally with a relevant strong and well established network
- Sales, negotiation and contracting skills
- Analytical , result driven, drive to win
- A self-starter, flexible / adaptable in an international team environment and able to work remotely
- Action orientated self-motivated sales professional with demonstrable business acumen
- A person that want to drive change and make the difference. Think out of the box.
- Excellent listener and communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Languages: Fluently English is a must, Russian is nice is preferable.
- Location based: Amsterdam
What's on Offer
Depending on experience.