You are here
Account Manager Dental South(-east) Netherlands
- World leading company in dental industry
- Hands-on Account Manager South(-east) Netherlands
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organisation in the field of dental implants, prosthetics and tissue regeneration. They have been operating for over 50 years and their product development is driven by their passion for scientific. They work in collaboration with academic hospitals, research institutes and universities to produce a wide range of products which include implants, instruments, prosthetics and tissue regeneration. They pride themselves in reliability and quality, with innovative product developments. To expand their market, they are currently looking for a hands-on Account Manager for the region South(-east) Netherlands.
Our client is doing more than just selling the products. They offer solutions and progress to their clients as well. Does this sounds attractive and are you up for a new challenge in Account Management in the region South (-east) Netherlands? Please respond to this vacancy as soon as possible!
- Generating new clients to enlarge sales revenue.
- Enlarging existing client-contact and managing existing relations.
- Developing a plan for your region to identify the potential in your market.
- Planning of client meetings.
- Processing strategical and commercial information into a CRM-system.
- Collaborating with colleagues and reporting to the Area Sales Manager.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a hands-on Account Manager for the region South(-east) Netherlands who is focused on offering more than just the product. Further demands are:
- HBO level of work-experience and education
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in solution selling
- Eager to learn
- Enthusiastic en driven
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What's on Offer
Our client offers a corresponding salary with an interesting bonus system. You will be facing an appropriate level of challenges, combined with good support and training.