You are here
Account Manager - Benefits
Are you strategic and analytical?
Do you have the mindset that Mission Impossible is possible?!
About Our Client
Benify is Europe's leading provider of work place benefits (e.g. company car, commuting, budget model handling, discounts etc.). This is done through an integrated portal. The company was started in Sweden and now exists in ten European markets and with over 800.000 users in the benefit portal. At Benify, we work hard and have fun while doing it.
The position as Business Developer within Benefits means you will have the overall view of the Benefits we offer our clients. Your main responsibility is to find and negotiate with potential partners and be the one who fills our portal with great deals and benefits for the Dutch market.
You will also be seen as the go-to-person regarding anything that is related to benefits. It means that you will be the expert within tax rules, regulations, trends and culture impact. In cooperation with the country manager and colleagues in Sweden, your task will be to decide in what direction the benefit offering should be heading in the Netherlands. We need your expertise to make sure that we offer a product our clients love and which the competitors cannot match. You must be skilled in finding information, making market analyses, keeping up with news and trends within the field and presenting your findings with an interesting packaging.
To give you a better understanding of the position, you will for example:
- Recruit Benefit partners
- Be responsible for the strategy of our benefit offering and come up with the what, when, how and why.
- Take and create input from market analyses, client needs, and sales needs when deciding strategy.
- Find strategical partnerships for Benify within the benefit segment.
- Develop new ways for Benify to offer benefits or benefit related products.
- Be part of the benefit team's everyday development of Benify's benefit product in the Netherlands.
The Successful Applicant
You have a HBO or Master degree and has gained working experience in business development but you are not afraid of the operational work since we have no room for pure strategists. You are fluid in Dutch and English and have great communication skills. You are a multitasker, a pro-active approach and are a true team player. If you are a true optimist with a great sense of humor you will fit the team perfectly.
What's on Offer
- An independent job where you will be part of a young, enthusiastic and knowledgeable team
- Good and personalized benefit package
- Opportunities for personal development with personalized trainings and courses in The Netherlands and abroad
- Entrepreneurial and dynamic environment where you are key part of deciding the way to go forward!