You are here
- Academic degree at Master level, graduated preferably with distinction in a tech
- Fluency in English (plus preferably an additional large international language s
About Our Client
ERIKS is an international industrial service provider offering a wide range of high-quality mechanical engineering components and associated technical and logistics services.
ERIKS currently consists of more than 60 companies with branches in 27 countries. ERIKS has a strong position in Western Europe, the United States and a presence in the Middle East and South-east Asia.
ERIKS has known a tremendous growth (organically and through acquisition of healthy companies). We have an entrepreneurial culture which has allowed each subsidiary to grow independently and we have doubled sales over the past 4 years. The objective is to double it again in the coming 3 years.
In order to support our strong growth ambition we are going to hire multiple talents who will participate in a 3 year international Accelerate programme (including at least 9 months assignment in another SHV subsidiary in a different country) in order to bring them to middle management positions on the short term and to senior region positions in the future.
We are looking for Emerging Talents who have already demonstrated results in their current roles and want to take on broader responsibilities in the future. They are smart, market/ business driven, ambitious, and show analytical and leadership skills.
From a cultural perspective the right candidate shows passion for challenges, learning and evolution. They are proactive and have the ability to suggest and implement new projects and systems. They are good communicators, both internally (management, peers and subordinates) and externally (clients, partners). At the same time they have a 'down to earth' approach, since in order to become a senior manager, some basic work and tasks will need to be done too. They are internationally mobile and aspire to an international career in the future.
The Successful Applicant
- Academic degree at Master level, graduated preferably with distinction in a technical or business related subject
- Fluency in English (plus preferably an additional large international language such as Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, French or German)
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Preferably international experience (from work, study or family life)
- Aspiration to develop towards senior general management roles
- International mobility
- Engaging: combines emotion and logic to communicate a persuasive vision and connect with people
- Business and market oriented skills
- Strong analytical skills combined with a practical mind-set
What's on Offer
Eriks offers excellent remuneration packages