Risk & Compliance - Operational Auditing jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Operational Auditing jobs
Internal Auditor met veel zorgverzekeringkennis en ervaring.
- Internal Audit positie
- Focus op zorgverzekering
Voor deze functie zoeken wij een kritische professional die complexe situaties / processen doorziet en daarbij de juiste verbanden legt.
- Uitdagende, brede functie
- Professionaliseren Internal Audit
The Outsourcing & Liaison Officer is responsible for the operational & business relations with third parties based on the SLA and for setting up the outsourcing framework and maintenance. Also responsible for maintenance and quality of Management Information and subsequent analysis that are required to improve services received from third parties.
- Responsible for operational & business relations based on the SLA
- Setting up outsourcing framework
Een operational auditor voor de afdeling Interne Beheersing. Deze afdeling is verantwoordelijk voor operational audit, procesmanagement, risicomanagement en verzekeringsbeheer. De afdeling fungeert als klankbord en sparringpartner en adviseert, gevraagd en ongevraagd, over verbetermaatregelen van de organisatie. De afdeling werkt samen met alle afdelingen en bedrijfsonderdelen in de organisatie.
- Uitdagende internal audit functie
- Amsterdamse woningcorporatie
Performs complex financial and/or management audits in designated areas of the organization to identify, resolve, and/or recommend solutions to management control problems. May serve as the project leader on standard audits, the senior member of large scale audits or conduct complex audits independently.
- Excellent opportunity for external auditor to join leading international company
- Steep learning curve, clear growth path
- New role as a result of expansion and to create a independent reporting line to the Audit Committee (in line with requirements of the Dutch Corporate Governance Code)
- Independent position to further assess the scope and effectiveness of risk management and control systems and related internal review and monitoring activities
- Internal Audit's assurance services are provided to the Board of Management and Audit Committee
- Reporting line to Audit Committee and (operational) to the CFO
- Whilst maintaining its independent position, working in close co-operation with HQ business controllers and the Director Corporate Control
- Create and roll out of Internal Audit within international surrounding
- Strategic function with direct impact