Risk & Compliance jobs
21 Matching Jobs
Risk & Compliance jobs
The mission of the compliance function within is to safeguard the company's integrity and reputation and to help protect against financial losses.
- Broad function within dynamic environment
- compliance officer
The function forms part of the Compliance Division which is responsible for Compliance management and oversight. The function has a direct reporting line to the Manager Compliance Oversight.
- (Senior) Compliance Oversight Officer
- Monitoring and Reporting
The function forms part of the Compliance Division which is responsible for Compliance management and oversight. The Director has a direct reporting line to the Chief Compliance Officer
- Head Compliance Oversight Wholesale Banking
- International Bank Amsterdam
The Risk and Compliance Manager will help mitigate operational risks and will work under the leadership of the Finance Director.
- Broad function within dynamic environment
- Redevelopment of Risk Management & Compliance function
Internal Auditor met veel zorgverzekeringkennis en ervaring.
- Internal Audit positie
- Focus op zorgverzekering
Voor deze functie zoeken wij een kritische professional die complexe situaties / processen doorziet en daarbij de juiste verbanden legt.
- Uitdagende, brede functie
- Professionaliseren Internal Audit
The Outsourcing & Liaison Officer is responsible for the operational & business relations with third parties based on the SLA and for setting up the outsourcing framework and maintenance. Also responsible for maintenance and quality of Management Information and subsequent analysis that are required to improve services received from third parties.
- Responsible for operational & business relations based on the SLA
- Setting up outsourcing framework
Risk Control & Consultant is a team consisting of 8 FTE whose main purpose it is to continuously monitor and report on the risk related processes of the countries. In addition, it ensures that the risk strategy as defined by the board, the risk appetite and tolerance defined by the value stream, and the regulatory environment is implemented and complied with throughout the client's organization, and when necessary is translated to individual countries in close coordination with the countries to create maximal value. It also assesses the credit proposals of entities. The Value Stream actively strengthens the global risk management framework, stimulates risk awareness in the Group and enables management to evaluate and balance risks and returns in business activities.
- Second or third step within Risk Management
- Combination of content and stakeholdermanegement
The Special Investigation Officer, under the authorization of the Region Head will plan and conduct investigations, which would include interview preparation, research, analysis, interviews of complainants, witnesses, victims and subjects, collection and forensic analysis of emails and other data, report writing and other duties as deemed appropriate by the company.
- Global opportunity in very dynamic environment
- Forensic Investigations Law Envorcement Integrity
Een operational auditor voor de afdeling Interne Beheersing. Deze afdeling is verantwoordelijk voor operational audit, procesmanagement, risicomanagement en verzekeringsbeheer. De afdeling fungeert als klankbord en sparringpartner en adviseert, gevraagd en ongevraagd, over verbetermaatregelen van de organisatie. De afdeling werkt samen met alle afdelingen en bedrijfsonderdelen in de organisatie.
- Uitdagende internal audit functie
- Amsterdamse woningcorporatie
About Michael Page Risk & Compliance
Financial institutions operate in an increasingly stringent regulatory climate, both at home and abroad, and face intense scrutiny. Even outside the financial sector, the compliance imperative continues to add pressure to businesses. This makes it critical to find suitably qualified and experienced risk and compliance professionals. Our specialised Risk & Compliance division consists of a core team of experienced recruitment consultants who understand the specific demands of each risk or compliance position. They know the precise balance of personal qualities, competences, technical skills and experience that a suitable candidate needs to offer.
All our recruitment consultants have an extensive network of contacts in both risk and compliance. Combined with their years of professional experience, this allows them to observe trends and anticipate what these markets will need in the way of skilled professionals, today and tomorrow.
Michael Page Risk & Compliance specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of risk and compliance professionals, ranging from junior roles up to director level. With our consultative approach, we have a proven track record of completing recruitment and interim assignments with organizations ranging from SME’s to blue-chip multinationals. Consequently, we’ve earned the trust of businesses within different industries through building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:
- (Trade) Compliance Officer
- Head Model Validation
- Head E-Channel Security
- Risk Officer
- Teamlead Quantitative Risk Management
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Enterprise Risk Manager
- Head Asset Liability Management
- (Group) Compliance Officer
- Market Surveillance Officer
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our recruitment consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our recruitment consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
Latest JobsRisk & Compliance Manager - Charitable EntititiesAmsterdamPermanentInternal Auditor ZorgverzekerenZeistPermanent(Senior) Internal AuditorDeventerPermanentHead Compliance Oversight Wholesale BankingAmsterdamPermanentOutsourcing Specialist & Liaison OfficerAmsterdamPermanent(Senior) Compliance Oversight OfficerAmsterdamPermanentSpecial Investigation OfficerRotterdamPermanent(Medior) Risk ManagerAmsterdamPermanentOperational AuditorAmsterdamPermanentView More Jobs