Risk & Compliance jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Risk & Compliance jobs
The (Senior) Internal Auditor will be part of highly motivated audit team. The position is based in the Netherlands, but you will be travelling internationally up to 25% of your time. The (Senior) Internal Auditor has close contacts with the other auditors and different key stakeholders, including management of operating companies, controllers (business unit and operating company level), shared service centres and corporate departments.
- Support Group Internal Audit's overall role in a dynamic environment
- Work closely together and receive training from the Director & Manager IAD
Als Regulatory Compliance Officer maak je deel uit van een dynamisch en jong team dat de complexe technisch/juridische internationale product wet- en regelgeving toepast ten behoeve van haar clienten.
- Regulatory Compliance Officer binnen een juridisch-technische omgeving
- Regulatory Compliance officer product certificering
The Lean Six Sigma Specialist performs advanced-level and managerial responsibilities as required to support the needs of the business.
- Work on specific continuous improvement
- Manage Lean Six Sigma projects
De gehele eerstelijns keten overzien, risico's daarin herkennen en deze verantwoorden zowel extern als intern (Risk & Compliance en Internal Audit) met een bedrijfsmatige en organisatorische blik.
- Opnieuw positioneren van team binnen grote organisatie
- Managen van een team
Take responsibility for Customs and Trade Compliance within the organisation, by providing proactive input on custom strategy, and by monitoring and ensuring customs and trade compliance.
AmsterdamPermanent€44.700 - €54.500
- Manager Customs & Trade Compliance
- Global organisation
As a Business Service Level Management Specialist you focus on the operational & business relations with service providers. You are also responsible for Management Information and subsequent analysis that are required to improve SLA services received from providers.
- Responsible for operational & business relations based on the SLA
- Setting up outsourcing framework
In deze rol ben je verantwoordelijk voor het op- en uitbouwen van je eigen klanten en kandidaten portefeuille.
- Zelfstandige en uitdagende functie binnen dynamische internationale setting
- Tweede of derde stap voor sterke Business Developer
Be part of a small and agile audit team, working closely together to provide meaningful insights to the organization and drive continuous improvement. Conduct internal audits along the IIA's International Professional Practices Framework standards.
- Interesting position within Internal Audit
- Be part of a small and agile audit team, working closely together
The Programme Manager is responsible for the coordination and programme management of all Regulatory requirements, policy (implementation) cycle and structuring and maintenance of the CRO domain, providing functional leadership, direction and professional advice in adherence with all relevant external regulatory requirements, statutory requirements as well as internal requirements applicable to the bank.
- Pivotal role within rapidly growing and changing environment
- Can-do mentality wanted for broad and challenging function
About Michael Page Risk & Compliance
Financial institutions operate in an increasingly stringent regulatory climate, both at home and abroad, and face intense scrutiny. Even outside the financial sector, the compliance imperative continues to add pressure to businesses. This makes it critical to find suitably qualified and experienced risk and compliance professionals. Our specialised Risk & Compliance division consists of a core team of experienced recruitment consultants who understand the specific demands of each risk or compliance position. They know the precise balance of personal qualities, competences, technical skills and experience that a suitable candidate needs to offer.
All our recruitment consultants have an extensive network of contacts in both risk and compliance. Combined with their years of professional experience, this allows them to observe trends and anticipate what these markets will need in the way of skilled professionals, today and tomorrow.
Michael Page Risk & Compliance specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of risk and compliance professionals, ranging from junior roles up to director level. With our consultative approach, we have a proven track record of completing recruitment and interim assignments with organizations ranging from SME’s to blue-chip multinationals. Consequently, we’ve earned the trust of businesses within different industries through building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:
- (Trade) Compliance Officer
- Head Model Validation
- Head E-Channel Security
- Risk Officer
- Teamlead Quantitative Risk Management
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Enterprise Risk Manager
- Head Asset Liability Management
- (Group) Compliance Officer
- Market Surveillance Officer
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our recruitment consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our recruitment consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
Latest Jobs(Senior) Internal AuditorUtrechtPermanentRegulatory Compliance OfficerAlmerePermanentLean Six Sigma SpecialistAmsterdamPermanentManager VerantwoordingLeusdenPermanentManager Customs and Trade ComplianceZwollePermanentRecruitment Consultant - Risk Management & ComplianceAmsterdamPermanent(Senior) Internal AuditorAmsterdamPermanentProgramme Manager - CRO domainAmsterdamPermanentInternal Auditor ZorgverzekerenZeistPermanentView More Jobs