Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Management jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Management jobs
Timely, efficient, effective and independent lead the global design and set up of clinical supply chains for the assigned clinical programs/studies.
Ensure global supplies at study start to support first subject enrolled per country cluster/depot
ZeewoldePermanent€55.000 - €65.000
- Specialist Clinical Supply Chain a.i.
Voor levensmiddelenbedrijf in Zeewolde zijn wij op zoek naar een enthousiaste Supply Chain manager.
- Uitdagende rol in de Foodindustrie
- Focus op het optimaliseren van de Supply Chain
Within Supply Chain Europe the department Regional Operations is taking care of the product lifecycle management portfolio. This means from a supply chain point of view preparation for new product introductions, new configurations and variations. We are looking for two contract workers for a period of 6 months to support us with product lifecycle management and managing a project to implemented serialized packs into our region.
- Project Manager a.i.
- Supply Chain, Logistics, Project Management
For an International company in the chemical sector I am looking for an European Supply Chain Manager.
- Candidate must have a chemical background
- A strong background in supply chain is required
The Site Supply Chain Manager (SCM) is responsible for ensuring commercial products are launched timely in the Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa Regions. The SCM is also responsible to support product lifecycle management activities such as managing artwork and master data revisions according to regulatory expectations.
- Supply Chain Manager a.i. (starter/experienced)
- Pharma, logistics, planning, supply chain
An experienced project manager with a broad supply chain knowledge.
- A challenging environment with possibilities to grow
- Must be master level educated
Voor een regionale speler binnen de retail ben ik op zoek naar een Manager Logistiek& Supply Chain.
- Een regionale keten binnen de Retail
- Een focus op het optimaliseren en professionaliseren van de Supply Chain
This role is a highly visible supply chain position that will be a leading contributor to the entire global supply chain transformation process and corresponding implementation effort to optimize it to the max. It is a great job opportunity for highly ambitious supply chain professionals who want to spend their work life building a true global integrated supply chain.
- Experienced Supply Chain Process and Project Manager
- Knowledge of Warehousing, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Intl Distribution