Procurement & Supply Chain - Operational Excellence / Lean jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Operational Excellence / Lean jobs
The SC process Analyst plays an integral role in supporting the Customer Interface, Operations & Logistics groups of the organization. Ensures process alignment, standardization, and compliance across Customer Care. Responsible for accurate and up-to-date process documentation, providing on-boarding training programs, and conducting a preliminary analysis of process improvement projects. Individuals in this role also investigate issues from customer service, logistics, following up through resolution, monitors KPI reporting and tracking, and escalates process/system development needs.
Den HaagPermanent€60.000 - €70.000
- Supply Chain Process Analyst
- Process design & optimization, KPI management, Customer Care
Overall priority is global optimization over product lines across BU's. The defined programs are expected to deliver measurable EBITDA/OWC improvements on a global level.
- Global Purchasing & Supply Chain Specialist (CoE) - Program Manager
- Master in Operations (supply chain, purchasing) - Lean / 6-Sigma
Gezien de groei van de organisatie zijn wij op zoek naar een project manager/engineer die binnen het operational excellence team een aantal projecten gaat doen.
- Supply Chain Engineer
- Project Manager with end-to-end supply chain experience
Emerging Talents who have already demonstrated results in their current roles and want to take on broader responsibilities in the future. They are smart, market/ business driven, ambitious, and show analytical and leadership skills.
- Academic degree at Master level, graduated preferably with distinction in a tech
- Fluency in English (plus preferably an additional large international language s