Procurement & Supply Chain - Merchandising jobs
3 Matching Jobs
An excellent opportunity for a high level professional to pick up an extremely broad role within a fast growing innovative organisation with an outstanding product.
- Broad role with varied responsibilities
- Fast growing, dynamic organisation with novel concept/product
As a retail planner, you are offered the opportunity of setting up the retail-planning department from scratch, a huge opportunity and lots of room for your own insights! Besides that, you are responsible for ensuring that every location stocking the client's brand is utilised to a maximum.
- Retail planning / Merchandising
- Fashion industry
- Deliver on both short and medium-term objectives for the European Market
- Execute on overall brand and channel strategy across Europe.
- Provide market input and local consumer insights to international merchandising team to develop global product offerings which will reflect Europe consumer needs and customer distribution channels
- Collaborate regularly with country/regional counterparts to identify business opportunities in the market and to maximize sales and profitability
- Rapidly growing international company with presence in global market
- Must have have 5+ year experience in Global Merchandising