Procurement & Supply Chain - Merchandising jobs
3 Matching Jobs
- EindhovenPermanent€3.950 - €5.270
The Brokerage Manager is the point of contact for customers; customs; Tax authorities; CBS and Brokerage Specialists. His/her role in the supply chain and impact on the movement of the goods from the point of origin to the final destination is crucial. The Brokerage Manager ensures compliance with customs laws and regulations so as to prevent putting our operating license in jeopardy. The Brokerage Manager reports to the Country Manager L&D Benelux/FR.
AmsterdamPermanent€70.000 - €90.000
- A Brokerage Manager
- for one of the biggest transporting companies
As Merchandise Planning Manager you will have a challenging job at the heart of the supply chain in this iconic retail company where you're responsible for the chain of goods from supplier to customer.
- Merchandise Planning Manager
- Fashion & Retail Merchandise Planning Management
- Deliver on both short and medium-term objectives for the European Market
- Execute on overall brand and channel strategy across Europe.
- Provide market input and local consumer insights to international merchandising team to develop global product offerings which will reflect Europe consumer needs and customer distribution channels
- Collaborate regularly with country/regional counterparts to identify business opportunities in the market and to maximize sales and profitability
- Rapidly growing international company with presence in global market
- Must have have 5+ year experience in Global Merchandising