Procurement & Supply Chain - Merchandising jobs
4 Matching Jobs
To support the Merchandising & Procurement VP to manage and govern a project to develop and design an assortment strategy to reduce stocked SKUs to maximum 10k items per country.
- Sr. project manager supply chain
- Setting up a project plan for an international retail brand
As a retail planner, you are offered the opportunity of setting up the retail-planning department from scratch, a huge opportunity and lots of room for your own insights! Besides that, you are responsible for ensuring that every location stocking the client's brand is utilised to a maximum.
HoofddorpPermanent€45.000 - €55.000
- Retail planning / Merchandising
- Fashion industry
The Merchandise Planner supports the Regional Lead to drive the regional merchandising vision.
The Merchandise Planner partners with the region to help execute the regional go-to-market strategy, which includes the regional merchandising vision, strategy and assortment plan for the product line, and drives it to achieve brand and revenue goals, sales growth, and profit maximisation through a consumer-centric focus at the regional level with alignment to the global brand.
- A World leading fashion retailer
- Dynamic role in a vibrant International environment
- Deliver on both short and medium-term objectives for the European Market
- Execute on overall brand and channel strategy across Europe.
- Provide market input and local consumer insights to international merchandising team to develop global product offerings which will reflect Europe consumer needs and customer distribution channels
- Collaborate regularly with country/regional counterparts to identify business opportunities in the market and to maximize sales and profitability
- Rapidly growing international company with presence in global market
- Must have have 5+ year experience in Global Merchandising