Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
102 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
- 3pl / 4pl Management
- Category Management
- Contract & Vendor Management
- Customer Service
- Direct Procurement
- Indirect Procurement
- Operational Excellence / Lean
- Procurement / Spend Analysis
- Procurement Management
- Production Planning
- Project Buying
- Supply & Demand Planning
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Management
- Transport / Distribution Management
- Warehouse Management
Yearly Salary (€)Expand / collapse
- BredaPermanent€65.000 - €75.000
Voor onze klant in de driehoek Tilburg, Etten-Leur en Oosterhout zoek ik een Planning en Logistiek manager die naast de logistieke processen snapt hoe hij de planning naar een hoger niveau kan tillen.
- Een logistiek manager met sterke (demand) plannings kwaliteiten
- Een sterk FMCG bedrijf
De inkoopcoördinator valt binnen de afdeling Advies en is kaderstellend, adviserend en heeft daarnaast een significante rol bij het bewaken van de inkoopprocessen. Het bedrijf waar de vacature open staat is vooruitstrevend en wil de inkooporganisatie verder professionaliseren en ontwikkelen. De inkoopcoördinator zal hierin een groot aandeel krijgen.
AmsterdamPermanent€45.000 - €60.000
- Uitdagende, nieuwe functie naar eigen inzicht in te richten
- Ondernemingsbrede verantwoordelijkheid
Als Tactisch Inkoper ben je verantwoordelijk voor een breed scala aan procurement activiteiten.
- Tactisch Inkoper
- Technische Maakindustrie
The Senior Buyer - Direct Materials actively manages all local spend categories and ensures alignment with regional and global category strategies and effectively implements these within the organisation. They will strive to generate and deliver ongoing value through savings and to ensure the supply of goods & services to the site. They will ensure the stability and security of supply in line with current and future business needs at the lowest total cost.
- Leading Pharmaceutical Company
- Senior Procurement role in a fast paced environment
The Supply Chain Manager will manage forecasts, purchasing, importation, distribution and warehousing of goods, currently in two locations (3PLs). Strong communication skills are required as this role communicates directly with all supply chain representatives including; Vendors in China, Freight Forwarders, Customs Brokers, 3PL Personnel, Retailers and company management.
- American headquartered Retailer opening in Europe
- Standalone, broad Supply Chain Management function
Interesting position for an experienced S&OP Manager in a highly dynamic environment.
- S&OP Manager in dynamic environment
- Part of newly created centralized Supply Chain team
We are looking for a Supply Chain professional who will lead this effort for the European Supply Chain Organization to implement changes in close collaboration with the Regional Operational Leads, Site Operations and IS teams.
- Project Manager a.i.
- Supply Chain, Logistics, Project Management
In this role you will be the Regional Lead for Europe. A challenging, dynamic position with a broad scope of responsibility
- International, World renowned player in the Automotive Industry
- Snr role for that "Indirect" procurement expert with strong management qualities
As a Logistiek Account Manager - Key Accounts, you will be the linking pin between the customer's logistic wishes demands and the company's internal logistic possibilities.
- Highly dynamic, challenging environment
- Global player in FMCG industry
The Quality Assurance Manager Procurement will manage the relationships between Procurement QA, Corporate QA, and Business Group QA to ultimately establish a reliable, high quality supplier base.
- Highly dynamic, international environment
- Global FMCG brand
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of buyer and supply chain professionals, ranging from medior roles up to director level. We have a proven track record of completing recruitment and interim assignments with organisations ranging from SMEs to large multinationals.
Our Recruitment Consultants hail from a background in logistics/purchasing - or have broad experience in the recruitment of buyer/supply chain profiles - and they know what it’s like to be a candidate or employer in your sector.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:
- Purchasing Manager
- (In)direct Buyer
- Procurement Director / CPO
- Project Buyer
- Purchasing Specialist NPR
Supply Chain roles:
- Logistic Manager
- Supply Chain Director
- Supply & Demand Planner
- Logistic Analyst
- Distribution Manager
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our recruitment consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our recruitment consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
TestimonialsContinuous Improvement Director – Office DepotOur Recruitment Consultant could not have been more customer focused. An action plan was agreed on and executed with regular communication and feedback provided.