Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
96 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
- 3pl / 4pl Management
- Category Management
- Contract & Vendor Management
- Customer Service
- Direct Procurement
- Indirect Procurement
- Operational Excellence / Lean
- Procurement / Spend Analysis
- Procurement Management
- Project Buying
- Supply & Demand Planning
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Management
- Transport / Distribution Management
- Warehouse Management
Yearly Salary (€)Expand / collapse
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the purchase of IT commodities, Corporate Services, Travel and Facilities Management on a site or country basis.
Contract ownership and management of Outline agreements/catalogs and spot PO´s as needed; approx. 80 % transactional and 20% Operational.
Developing and deploying the procurement of local strategy for leveraging of low value and less complex projects.
Den BoschPermanent€3.500 - €5.500
- Indirect Procurement
- Project Management
For our client GEA we are searching for a teamlead supply chain. Someone who is experienced within a manufacturing environment.
- We are searching for an ambitious Teamlead Supply Chain
- for one of the biggest manufacturing machines for the food industry
A challenging function in a technical environment
Den BoschPermanent€3.400 - €4.500
- A World known player in the Automotive Industry
- Challenging role, in a fast paced environment
Voor mijn klant in Den Bosch ben ik zoek naar een Logistiek Engineer die zich volledig gaat inzetten op procesverbeteringen.
AmsterdamPermanent€64.000 - €70.000
- Voor een groot bedrijf in de voedselverwerking
- zoek ik een logistiek engineer
In deze afwisselende functie zorg je voor het opstellen en bewaken van commerciële plannen op het gebied van inkoop en verkoop, alsmede de coördinatie hiervan binnen de productgroep. Als Merchandise/planner vervul je de rol van het financieel geweten voor de productgroep(en) waarvoor je verantwoordelijk bent.
EerselPermanent€3.000 - €4.500
- Retail (Fashion)
- Merchandise Planner, SAP, Project Management
Voor mijn klant in Eersel ben ik op zoek naar Technisch inkoper die het internationale inkoopbeleid wilt gaan structureren.
- Technisch inkoper gezocht
- Voor internationale speler om Inkoop globaal op de kaart te zetten
This role requires a highly experienced Project Manager, experienced in the management and delivery of medium to large sized complex projects within Supply Chain/Operational Excellence/Planning.
- Project Manager a.i.
- Global Pharma
We are looking for a Procurement Account Manager with the drive and ambition to work in a high demanding environment with lots of challenges and opportunities.
UtrechtPermanent€55.000 - €65.000
- Excting and challenging procurement opportunity
- World wide leading aerospace company
Voor onze klant, C. van Heezik, zijn we op zoek naar een gedreven, ervaren Manager Planning & Transport.
- Gedreven Manager Planning & Transport
- People manager met veel leidinggevende skills
As Freight Analyst you will be responsible for the end to end freight cost management and control - including the rates set up in SAP, invoice approval, analyses of variances between invoices and accruals, final charges to P&L and accrual level control in Balance Sheet.
Working with sourcing factories and countries you will support an efficient flow of freight cost information, and support the right relationships between all the parties involved in the process
- A leading consumer health and hygiene company
- Great role for someone looking to take the 2nd step in their career
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of buyer and supply chain professionals, ranging from medior roles up to director level. We have a proven track record of completing recruitment and interim assignments with organisations ranging from SMEs to large multinationals.
Our Recruitment Consultants hail from a background in logistics/purchasing - or have broad experience in the recruitment of buyer/supply chain profiles - and they know what it’s like to be a candidate or employer in your sector.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:
- Purchasing Manager
- (In)direct Buyer
- Procurement Director / CPO
- Project Buyer
- Purchasing Specialist NPR
Supply Chain roles:
- Logistic Manager
- Supply Chain Director
- Supply & Demand Planner
- Logistic Analyst
- Distribution Manager
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our recruitment consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our recruitment consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
TestimonialsContinuous Improvement Director – Office DepotOur Recruitment Consultant could not have been more customer focused. An action plan was agreed on and executed with regular communication and feedback provided.