14 Matching Jobs
Voor een gevestigd familiebedrijf actief in de voeding industrie, zijn wij op zoek naar een ervaren Commercial & Corporate Legal Counsel.
- (Internationale) Contracten
For our client, an international Trust company, we are looking for a (junior) Company Lawyer. Your will be part of a team that consists of lawyers, accountants and supporting staff.
- Company Lawyer
- Corporate/Fiscal Law
Voor een toonaangevend advocatenkantoor in Amsterdam zijn we op zoek naar een Junior Corporate Counsel voor de praktijkgroep Corporate.
- Knowledge Support
- Corporate/Financial Law
Voor onze cliënt, een internationaal en toonaangevend advocatenkantoor in Amsterdam, zijn wij momenteel op zoek naar een Advocaat Medewerker Financieel Recht.
- Advocaat mederwerker
- Financieel recht
Our client is a well-known and rewarded fashion brand from the United States. For their new office in Amsterdam we are looking for an Online Enforcement and Intellectual Property Specialist.
AmsterdamPermanent€50.000 - €51.000
- Online Enforcement and Intellectual Property Specialist
- Online anti-counterfeiting; In depth knowledge of Intellectual Property rights
Our client is an international investment company with offices in Hong Kong, Moscow and Almaty. For their new headquarter in Amsterdam, the Netherlands we currently recruit a Corporate Legal Counsel.
- International Investment Company
- 3-8 years of experience
Voor de grootste Real Estate praktijk ter wereld zijn wij op zoek naar een (Senior) Associate met specialisatie vastgoedtransacties.
- mogelijkheid opbouwen eigen klantenbestand
VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne is het nummer één advocatenkantoor in de Nederlandse Cariben. Voor de verschillende vestigingen in de Cariben zoeken wij advocaat-medewerkers met banking en finance ervaring.
AmsterdamPermanent€65.000 - €85.000
- Banking & Finance
- Aruba, St Maarten, Curacao
For an international production company we are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel Europe.
In this challenging stand-alone position you will be responsible for all legal matters in Europe with a specialised focus on corporate- and contract law.
AmsterdamPermanent€120.000 - €150.000
- Commercial contracts & corporate law
- Manufacturing and Production
Our client is a leading investment company. For their new headquarter in Amsterdam, the Netherlands we currently recruit a Senior Legal and Compliance Manager. In this position you will report to the CFO.
- Leading Investment Company
- Corporate Governance, Compliance, Corporate Law
Michael Page Legal is since 2001 specialised in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of legal professionals, ranging from junior roles up to general counsel level. With our consultative approach, we have a proven track record of completing recruitment and interim assignments for organisations ranging from small sized companies to listed multinationals and from global leading law firms to national boutique firms. We work hard to build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships and have consequently earned the trust of businesses within different industries.
We quickly grasp how legal roles impact the success of your business and we know how to match qualified, experienced candidates with exciting and challenging opportunities. In fact, many of our Recruitment Consultants come to us directly from a legal background and they know what it’s like to be a candidate or employer in your sector.
Additionally, we deploy a results-oriented approach by operating a fee structure that is based primarily on our success in fulfilling your requirements. A significant element of the fee is related to successful completion of a placement. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will source a new candidate for you, free of charge. Since our recruitment teams are broken down by specialism, you’ll always deal with someone who knows the local market inside out.
In-house: Our dedicated team helps companies in a wide range of sectors, such as financial services, retail, healthcare and telecom, to recruit their in-house legal professionals.
Private practice: This specialised team sources for many of the (inter)national law firms and boutique offices. We can find you the talent you need at every level, from associate to partner.
Trust: Our team focusing on the trust business sources qualified legal professionals with a corporate background who are now looking for a more commercial endeavour.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:
- Legal Counsel
- Company Lawyer
- (Senior) Trust Officer
- M&A Lawyer
- Corporate Associate
- (Assistant) Company Secretary
- Litigation Expert
- (Senior) Solicitor
- Lead Counsel
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our recruitment consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our recruitment consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
TestimonialsLegal Counsel & Company Secretary – Vodafone EuropeAll communication was clear, fast and very service oriented. It was a pleasure working with Michael Page Legal.Regional Counsel Eastern Hemisphere – Bredero ShawThe recruiter wasn’t afraid of looking outside her comfort zone and expanded her search beyond Dutch borders. Overall a first class service.VP Legal & Compliance EMEA – Watts Water TechnologiesMichael Page Legal performed a more than professional job. Their task was not an easy one, but we were confident from the outset that they would deliver.