33 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobHilversumPermanent
Voor het Legal team van onze klant Transdev Nederland, zijn we momenteel op zoek naar een enthousiaste Bedrijfsjurist met specifieke werkervaring op het gebied van het contractenrecht (IT/Procurement).
Featured JobDen HaagPermanent
- Commercieel Bedrijfsjurist
- Commercial Legal Counsel
As our clients' new Patent Attorney you should aspire to be considered the Schlumberger subject matter expert on EP and GB patent filing practices and procedures. Within this position you will directly report to the Managing IP Counsel who is also based in The Hague.
- EP & Uk Patent Licences
- Technical background in Mechanical or Chemical arts preferred
For our International Client we are currently looking for a Junior Legal Associate with specific experience with Corporate Housekeeping and (the basics of) Corporate Law.
- Junior Legal Associate
- Corporate Housekeeping / Corporate Law
Om onze succesvolle Legal divisie verder uit te bouwen, zijn wij op zoek naar een commerciële (en) gedreven Recruitment Consultant Legal voor ons kantoor in Amsterdam. De functie van Recruitment Consultant Legal is een uitstekende carrièrestap voor een resultaatgerichte, proactieve en ondernemende jurist, die het legal specialisme wil verruilen voor een brede, zeer afwisselende en commerciële functie.
- Doorzetter, commercieel, netwerker
- Work hard, Play Hard
Onze klant is een succesvolle internationale producent van hoogwaardige voedingsstoffen voor planten. In veel landen is zij met haar hoogstaand productassortiment marktleider, bereikt door een sterke pioniersgeest, grote vakkennis, enthousiasme en hoge kwaliteit.
Voor deze internationale klant zijn we op zoek naar een enthousiaste en pro-actieve bedrijfsjurist met specifieke ervaring op het gebied van het contractenrecht en het ondernemingsrecht.
AmsterdamPermanent€120.000 - €150.000
- Juridische Medewerker
Our client is a leading investment company. For their new headquarter in Amsterdam, the Netherlands we currently recruit a Senior Legal and Compliance Manager. In this position you will report to the CFO.
- Leading Investment Company
- Corporate Governance, Compliance, Corporate Law
VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne is het nummer één advocatenkantoor in de Nederlandse Cariben. Voor de verschillende vestigingen in de Cariben zoeken wij advocaat-medewerkers met banking en finance ervaring.
- Banking & Finance
- Aruba, St Maarten, Curacao
For one of our international NYSE listed clients we are currently recruiting an experienced Corporate Legal Counsel. Main responsibilities are a.o. company secretarial projects, legal advice for corporate activities and commercial contracts.
AmsterdamPermanent€42.000 - €47.000
- Corporate Legal Counsel
- Corporate Counsel
Voor een onafhankelijk private equity firm in Amsterdam zijn wij op zoek naar een (Junior) Legal Counsel Corporate.
AmsterdamPermanent€50.000 - €65.000
- Corporate Law
- Private Equity
Our client is one of the leading companies in the media and entertainment business. For their Amsterdam office we are looking for a commercial legal counsel.
In this challenging position you will report directly to the VP legal.
- Licensing and Commercial Contracts
- Media and Entertainment
Michael Page Legal is since 2001 specialised in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of legal professionals, ranging from junior roles up to general counsel level. With our consultative approach, we have a proven track record of completing recruitment and interim assignments for organisations ranging from small sized companies to listed multinationals and from global leading law firms to national boutique firms. We work hard to build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships and have consequently earned the trust of businesses within different industries.
We quickly grasp how legal roles impact the success of your business and we know how to match qualified, experienced candidates with exciting and challenging opportunities. In fact, many of our Recruitment Consultants come to us directly from a legal background and they know what it’s like to be a candidate or employer in your sector.
Additionally, we deploy a results-oriented approach by operating a fee structure that is based primarily on our success in fulfilling your requirements. A significant element of the fee is related to successful completion of a placement. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will source a new candidate for you, free of charge. Since our recruitment teams are broken down by specialism, you’ll always deal with someone who knows the local market inside out.
In-house: Our dedicated team helps companies in a wide range of sectors, such as financial services, retail, healthcare and telecom, to recruit their in-house legal professionals.
Private practice: This specialised team sources for many of the (inter)national law firms and boutique offices. We can find you the talent you need at every level, from associate to partner.
Trust: Our team focusing on the trust business sources qualified legal professionals with a corporate background who are now looking for a more commercial endeavour.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:
- Legal Counsel
- Company Lawyer
- (Senior) Trust Officer
- M&A Lawyer
- Corporate Associate
- (Assistant) Company Secretary
- Litigation Expert
- (Senior) Solicitor
- Lead Counsel
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our recruitment consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our recruitment consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
TestimonialsVodafone EuropeAll communication was clear, fast and very service oriented. It was a pleasure working with Michael Page Legal.Bredero ShawThe recruiter wasn’t afraid of looking outside her comfort zone and expanded her search beyond Dutch borders. Overall a first class service.Watts Water TechnologiesMichael Page Legal performed a more than professional job. Their task was not an easy one, but we were confident from the outset that they would deliver.