Human Resources - Learning & Development jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Learning & Development jobs
- HaarlemPermanent€55.000 - €64.000
We are currently recruiting for a business-focused Sales Training Programme Manager, whose primary responsibility will be to deliver our commercial training strategy. A significant investment has recently been made to develop and build our 'Sales Academy'. You will have responsibility for the implementation of this programme across 32 countries.
AmsterdamPermanent€100.000 - €101.000
- Global Sales Training Programme Manager - Coordinating Sales Academy EMEA+APAC
As Leadership Development Manager Europe, you are accountable for managing key cross-region LD and talent programs and processes in alignment with Europe Region and Global Leadership Development strategies. Providing LD consulting to key stakeholders on Talent Management, Organization Effectiveness (OE), learning design practices and implementing company driven programs in the region and region HQ.
AmsterdamPermanent€34.000 - €48.000
- Leadership Development Manager Europe
- Exciting international L&D challenge at leading pharma company!
Within guidelines set by the Manager KM, T&D, carries out training modules for operational staff and, if necessary, updates and develops these training modules in such a way that new and existing staff meets the requested quality and service standards regarding knowledge, skills and behavior of the department(s) and company. At this moment we are looking for an experienced soft skill Trainer who is also able to give more technical trainings.
LeeuwardenPermanent€60.000 - €65.000
- Exciting trainer position with focus on soft skill training
- Dynamic and International environment - Amsterdam Westerpark area
Coachende opleidingsprofessional met ervaring in productieomgevingen gezocht.
- Coachende opleidingsprofessional met ervaring in productieomgevingen
- Leercoach FMCG
For Arup, we are looking for a parttime Learning & Development Specialist (3days). The role is focused on supporting the development and management of technical/specialist learning across the company. As the role holder will have responsibility for 2 regions, the ratio of time spent per region will vary depending on project workload and needs prioritised by the regions.
- parttime Learning & Development Specialist
- Parttime L&D positie - Internationale Engineering consultant