Human Resources jobs
58 Matching Jobs
Human Resources jobs
- Featured JobOldenzaalPermanent€90.000 - €110.000
In this role, the HR Director is focused on installing and maintaining state of the art HR business practices across the entities and locations while complying with all European and local laws and regulations. The HR Director acts as the business partner for the MT members in their efforts to recruit and develop the best talent in the outdoor sports arena.
AmsterdamPermanent€45.000 - €64.000
- European HR Director Sports Industry / Consumer Goods
- €90.000 - €110.000
The HRM team is the key advisor and facilitator for all staff related issues within Cygnific. We develop and execute staff related policies and processes, and safeguard effective and efficient staff administration and management information.
AmsterdamPermanent€48.000 - €56.000
- Ambitious HR Consultant with strong projectmanagement experience
- International and dynamic environment - Amsterdam
For our client Viacom International Media Networks we are looking for an HR Business Partner.
AmsterdamPermanent€100.000 - €101.000
- Fast paced, dynamic organization
- HR BP with 5-7 years of experience in an international company
As Leadership Development Manager Europe, you are accountable for managing key cross-region LD and talent programs and processes in alignment with Europe Region and Global Leadership Development strategies. Providing LD consulting to key stakeholders on Talent Management, Organization Effectiveness (OE), learning design practices and implementing company driven programs in the region and region HQ.
- Leadership Development Manager Europe
- Exciting international L&D challenge at leading pharma company!
Our client is looking for a Technology Corporate Recruiter for their recruitment team. You will focus on corporate recruitment for digital and niche ICT's profiles and you will be directly involved in the growth of the organization. This is a challenging Technology Corporate Recruiter position which covers all aspects of the recruitment cycle from building relationships with managers, taking detailed briefs and managing the end-to-end recruitment process.
AmsterdamPermanent€34.000 - €48.000
- International, dynamic organization on the Amsterdam Zuidas
- Recruiter with around 2-5 years of recruiting experience
Within guidelines set by the Manager KM, T&D, carries out training modules for operational staff and, if necessary, updates and develops these training modules in such a way that new and existing staff meets the requested quality and service standards regarding knowledge, skills and behavior of the department(s) and company. At this moment we are looking for an experienced soft skill Trainer who is also able to give more technical trainings.
- Exciting trainer position with focus on soft skill training
- Dynamic and International environment - Amsterdam Westerpark area
Vanwege ons succes in de markt zoeken wij succesvolle, ondernemende en commerciële collega's die de verdere groei van de divisie kracht bij kunnen zetten.
- Internationaal recruitmentbureau Michael Page
- Assertieve, commerciële en ondernemende Recruitment Consultant
For one of our clients we are looking for a Corporate Recruiter. Together with the HR department and business line management you will be responsible for all corporate recruitment relating to internal and external staff, working in the Netherlands but also at our foreign branches. As the client is a fast growing and international company, working within the HR team offers lots of challenges and opportunities for professional growth.
AmersfoortPermanent€35.000 - €45.000
- Dynamic Recruiter Position
- Growing Market
Do you want to work for an employer who brings about change and improves people's lives? Do you wish to use your talents and skills to support a global, just society? Our client is a socially responsible investor dedicated to empowering people globally. Their mission is to provide financial services and support to organizations to improve the quality of life of low-income people or communities in a sustainable way.
- International Recruiter Non Profit
- 35.000 - 45.000
Within the role of Senior Talent Management Consultant you will have a relevant impact on the HEINEKEN global Talent attraction/hiring strategy.
- Senior Talent Management Consultant with a global scope for HEINEKEN
- Strategic Talent Acquisition experience within an international organization
About Michael Page Human Resources
Michael Page Human Resources specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of experienced HR professionals ranging from medior roles up to director level. We have a proven track record of completing recruitment and interim assignments with organisations ranging from SMEs to large multinationals.
Our Recruitment Consultants hail from a background in human resources (management), or have broad experience in the recruitment of HR profiles, and they know what it’s like to be a candidate or employer in your sector.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:
- (Sr.) HR Advisor
- HR Manager
- Compensation & Benefits Specialist
- (Corporate) Recruiter
- HR Business Partner
- Payroll Analyst
- EMEA Compensation & Benefit Analyst
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- HR Officer
- Mobility Manager
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our recruitment consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our recruitment consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
Latest JobsHR ConsultantAmsterdamPermanent€45.000 - €64.000HR Business PartnerAmsterdamPermanent€48.000 - €56.000TrainerAmsterdamPermanent€34.000 - €48.000Recruitment Consultant Procurement & Supply ChainTilburgPermanentCorporate RecruiterDen HaagPermanentInternational RecruiterAmersfoortPermanent€35.000 - €45.000Compensation & Benefits SpecialistDen HaagPermanentJr. HR Business PartnerRotterdamPermanentHR Business PartnerNijmegenPermanentView More Jobs