Healthcare & Life Sciences - Quality & Regulatory Affairs jobs
22 Matching Jobs
Quality & Regulatory Affairs jobs
- Featured JobAmsterdamPermanent
As the European RA/QA Manager you will be responsible for all regulatory affairs and quality assurance related activities for the European region. We are exclusively searching for candidates with strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Responsible for all RA & QA related activities in the European region
- Working for a world leading and innovative point-of-care ultrasound organisation
For our client Sanofi Genzyme we are exclusively recruiting a new Project Manager & Associate Regulatory Affairs (RA). We are looking for candidates who have a strong analytical mind and an eye for detail. Are you result-driven, accurate and do you have good planning skills? Then we might be looking for you!
- Challenging combination of Regulatory Affairs and Project Management
- Working for a world leading biotechnology organisation
For our client we are exclusively looking for a QA / QC Officer in the area of Utrecht. In this role you are responsible for implementing the quality management system and performing internal and supervising external audits. Therefore it is required to have a sense of responsibility and flexibility.
- Quality assurance and quality control within food industry
- Corporate and pleasant working environment
For our client we are exclusively looking for a QA Officer in the area of Utrecht. In this role you are responsible for managing the quality system within the organisation and implementing improvement processes with regards to food safety and hygiene.
- Quality assurance within food production organisation
- Challenging function with high level of responsibility and independence
The QA Specialist - Food Safety has an important role in supporting the manufacturing locations in their improvement projects to achieve higher standards of food safety and hygiene. The expert is able to identify and implement best practices and industry standards on food safety at the manufacturing locations. For our client Friesland Campina we are exclusively searching for this position, located in Amersfoort.
- Working for a world leading FMCG organisation
- Excellent professional and personal develoment opportunities
Als QA Officer ben je verantwoordelijk voor het ondersteunen van het QHSE en sales team. Voor deze functie zijn wij exclusief voor onze klant Royal A-ware op zoek naar proactieve, daadkrachtige en klantgerichte kandidaten met al enige ervaring in de QA.
- Ruime ontwikkel- en doorgroeimogelijkheden
- Dynamische, slagvaardige en ondernemende werkomgeving
The purpose of this role is to lead the operations of the distribution plant in the area of Nijmegen. You have to oversee all quality aspects of the organisation and you will be responsible for supervising a team. For this position we are looking for someone who is able to maintain a good overview of the operations, but also steadiness in handling the daily business.
- Quality Assurance
- Continuous Improvement
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated consultant in Quality Assurance (QA) and Regulatory Affairs (RA) specialized in Medical Devices.
- Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs, Medical Device, CFR 820 & ISO 13485
- Project Lead, Quality Management Systems
As Audit Manager you are part of our Quality & Regulatory Affairs organization. It concerns a highly accountable role in which you are managing the Quality Management System audits within and for the business unit.
- Worked as Certified Lead Auditor or Certified Quality Auditor
- *In-depth knowledge of FDA's 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, EU Medical Device
Als Quality Consultant begeleid je zelfstandig kleine en/of specifieke projecten op het gebied van Quality Assurance. Zo ben je betrokken bij het ontwikkelen van nieuwe producten en het verfijnen van de al bestaande producten.
- Kennis van regelgeving en internationale standaarden is een pre, ISO 13485
- Opstellen van de (product) FMEA en risico analyses