Healthcare & Life Sciences - Marketing jobs
5 Matching Jobs
- RotterdamPermanent€35.000 - €42.000
An exciting opportunity has emerged as a Marketing Analyst, Client Services. The key responsibilities of the role are to coordinate, plan and implement the actions for the Direct Marketing activities for our client's Direct Marketing customers. You will plan and implements sales activities in order to reach the company targets on revenue and retention turnover with existing and potential new customers.
LeidenPermanent€35.000 - €45.000
- A leading global pharmaceutical company
- Analytical Business Intelligence experience with an inquisitive nature
As the Sales & Marketing Coordinator, you will perform administrative tasks in cooperation with the HQ in France. You will be responsible for analysing sales revenue, and developing prospects. You will establish a market database and develop and maintain the CRM system. You will be the key person between sales representatives and the marketing team.
AmsterdamPermanent€55.000 - €60.000
- Life Science company, focused on excellent service
- Interesting, analytical opportunity for a keen marketing and sales professional
Our client is a well-known international company and leader in the infant and child nourishment, operating in a competitive market. Looking for a Brand Manager Benelux Healthcare to enhance their market position.
AmsterdamPermanent€70.000 - €85.000
- Leader in the infant and child nourishment
- Hands-on innovate Brand Manager Benelux
Our client is an international company focused on the health and well being of animals. They are currently looking for a Marketing Manager Medical Software Solutions, as part of an international marketing team
- information management systems of international company
- Marketing Manager Medical Software Solutions wanted
To join the Marketing Team, we are looking for a Product Manager - dental. With developments in digital dentistry, they are looking for an energetic person with an affinity for digital technology. The product portfolio is diverse, ranging from prosthetics and implants to intraoral scanners and guided surgery.
- International Orthodontic company
- Batchelors degree with experience in dental/ orthodontics