Healthcare & Life Sciences jobs
65 Matching Jobs
Healthcare & Life Sciences jobs
- Featured JobAlmerePermanent
Voor onze klant hebben wij exclusief de werving en selectie op ons genomen voor de nieuwe Manager Quality Operations/Qualified Person (QP). In deze verantwoordelijke functie is het van belang dat geneesmiddelen binnen de gestelde tijd en geldende wet- en regelgeving kan worden geproduceerd, verpakt en vrijgegeven. Daarom zijn wij op zoek naar een nauwkeurig, hands on persoon die goed onder tijdsdruk kan werken en een leidinggevende functie ambieert.
Featured JobNorth HollandPermanent€60.000 - €85.000
- Qualified Person
- Manager Quality Operations
Op dit moment zijn we voor RENOLIT Nederland op zoek naar een Regulatory Affairs (RA) Manager die het volledige RA-beleid van de Business Unit MEDICAL, de Business Unit waar RENOLIT Nederland deel van uitmaakt binnen RENOLIT, kan formuleren en implementeren.
Featured JobNetherlandsPermanent€90.000 - €115.000
- Ervaren Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Medical Devices/Pharmaceuticals /Chemicals
Our client Medivators - a Cantel Medical Company - is a worldwide leader in the Medical Devices Industry, focusing on medical device reprocessing, endoscopy procedure products, and infection prevetion and control. To further expand and professionalize the market, they are currently looking for an entrepreneurial and experienced Country Manager Benelux, who will also be responsible for the distributors throughout Western Europe.
Featured JobNetherlandsPermanent€40.000 - €60.000
- International Leader in Medical Device Industry
- Entrepreneurial and experienced sales executive
For our client Medis Medical ImagingSystems, a growing state-of-the-art Medical Imaging Company, we are currently looking for a Product Support Specialist Interventional Cardiology.
Cath lab technicians who recognize themselves in this profile are encouraged to react.
- Growing state-of-the-art Medical ImagingcCompany
- Cath Lab, Medical Imaging, Product Support Specialist
Due to continuous growth of the organisation and increasing activities, our client is looking for a flexible and driven manager. We are searching for a Manager Pharmaceutical Development who will direct all projects within the company aimed at the development of the manufacturing process, as well as the analytics.
Interesting support position at an international market leader in serving science. If you are applying from an international location, relocation to the Netherlands is a requirement.
- International organization, improving the life of millions of people
- Customer Service Specialist working in the RSD division
Our client is an international company focused on the health and well being of animals. Currently, they are looking for someone who can apply his/her skill set on strategy and business development in this company.
AmsterdamPermanent€70.000 - €85.000
- International company in the veterinary industry
- global manager strategy & business development wanted
Our client is an international company focused on the health and well being of animals. They are currently looking for a Marketing Manager Medical Software Solutions, as part of an international marketing team
- information management systems of international company
- Marketing Manager Medical Software Solutions wanted
We are currently looking for a hands on Product Specialist, who will be responsible for Sales, Technical installation and Training for the customers. The focus of the position will be on providing in-house trainings and you will be the go-to person for technical and clinical questions, as well as supporting sales team.
- International Orthodontic company
- Dental background with knowledge of technical software
Within the Business Unit Immuno-Oncology, we are looking for a Marketing assistant who will report to the Business Unit Manager.
- Immediate start! Medical Marketing Assistant, International company
- Marketing and logistics experience in healthcare/ pharma/ medical
About Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences
Since 2004, Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences has been the recruitment leader in the markets of Medical Devices (including medical technology, diagnostics, disposables, implants and instruments), Pharmaceuticals (generic, specific and OTC) and Biotechnology. We focus on providing temporary, permanent, interim and contracting recruitment solutions for companies based in the Netherlands, or companies who are looking to hire in the Netherlands.
Our experienced team
Our Recruitment Consultants hail from a healthcare or life sciences background, which gives them strong insights into and understanding of employers’ needs in dynamic medical markets. This enables them to thoroughly assess highly qualified candidates’ motivation and skillset, which, in turn, ensures an efficient, professional recruitment process. As a result, our team has earned the trust of our client businesses. They have built long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with companies ranging from new spin-offs and start-ups to specialist niche suppliers and global multinationals.
Our best practice approach
In order to maintain our leading edge in life sciences recruitment, each of our specialised recruitment consultants each have a focus on a specific business area, including: Sales & Marketing, Quality & Regulatory, Health Economics & Market Access, Medical Affairs & Communications, and Research & Development.
In addition, our recruitment team is further assigned to specific (sub)specialisms, as for example; cardiology, neurology, orthopaedics, nutraceuticals or active pharmaceutical ingredients. This gives you the advantage of always dealing with a knowledgeable consultant who knows your local market inside out.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited include:
- Sales & Marketing: Sales Representative, Product Specialist, Key Account Manager, Field Technical Engineer, National Sales Manager, Commercial Director Europe, Brand Manager, Market Access Manager, Market Intelligence Specialist, Consumer Insight Analyst, Senior Product Manager, Marketing Manager EMEA, Global Marketing Director
- Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs: QA/RA Officer, Manager QMS, Global RA Manager, Quality Director, Responsible Person (RP), Qualified Person (QP)
- Research & Development: Research Scientist, Manager R&D, Project manager R&D
- Other: Customer Service Manager, Medical Affairs Manager, Medical Scientific Liaison, Bid and Tender Manager, Reimbursement Director Europe, Head of EMEA Customer Service
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our recruitment consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our recruitment consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
TestimonialsApplied MedicalOur contact person was on top of things without being too pushy. A very pleasant collaboration.HerkelThe position was successfully filled in no time. The recruitment consultant had a proactive approach and genuinely delved into our organisation and the proposed candidates.Bristol-Myers SquibbWe worked closely together with Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences in order to determine the right candidate profile for a newly created role.LUMCTheir professionalism and speed make Michael Page among one of the best recruitment agencies to work with.Alere HealthFrom the start of the assignment, the consultants from Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences proved to be skilled and experienced in our niche market.VWR InternationalDue to their in-depth market knowledge, we requested external expertise from Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences. They were able to find the right candidate for us by carefully listening to our specific needs.View more testimonials