Healthcare & Life Sciences jobs
78 Matching Jobs
Healthcare & Life Sciences jobs
- Featured JobAmersfoortPermanent€90.000 - €105.000
A new generation, quality-focused organization with the goal of providing exceptionally innovative surgical products that enhance procedures and patient outcomes both clinically and economically. To further expand the international markets, we are currently recruiting an International Sales Director Medical Devices for Applied Medical.
- Progressive medical device developer and manufacturer
- Looking for an international sales director medical devices
Nanomi wants to extend its international and multidisciplinary team with a Senior Process Engineer who is motivated to contribute in the further improvement of the processes in their Monosphere platform. You will work in an informal and dynamic environment that suits a young organisation. Flexibility, development, humor and enthusiasm are important aspects of the company culture.
- Process Engineer
- Mechanical and Electrical Design
Nanomi wants to extend its international and multidisciplinary team with a Senior Formulation Engineer who is motivated to contribute in the further improvement of the processes in their Monosphere platform. You will work in an informal and dynamic environment that suits a young organisation. Flexibility, development, humour and enthusiasm are important aspects of the company culture.
Featured JobNorth HollandPermanent€60.000 - €85.000
Op dit moment zijn we voor RENOLIT Nederland op zoek naar een Regulatory Affairs (RA) Manager die het volledige RA-beleid van de Business Unit MEDICAL, de Business Unit waar RENOLIT Nederland deel van uitmaakt binnen RENOLIT, kan formuleren en implementeren.
RotterdamPermanent€35.000 - €42.000
- Ervaren Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Medical Devices/Pharmaceuticals /Chemicals
An exciting opportunity has emerged as a Marketing Analyst, Client Services. The key responsibilities of the role are to coordinate, plan and implement the actions for the Direct Marketing activities for our client's Direct Marketing customers. You will plan and implements sales activities in order to reach the company targets on revenue and retention turnover with existing and potential new customers.
GelderlandPermanent€50.000 - €60.000
- A leading global pharmaceutical company
- Analytical Business Intelligence experience with an inquisitive nature
Voor onze klant, een kleine internationale farmaceut, zijn we opzoek naar een product specialist cardiovasculair in de regio Zuidoost Nederland.
GroningenPermanent€60.000 - €90.000
- Kleine internationale farmaceut
- Product Specialist Cardiovasculair
As the Clinical Research Manager you are mainly responsible for the strategy of clinical development of new and existing products, and the management of all clinical studies/trials. In addition you are responsible for the clinical documentation and the registrations of products worldwide.
KerkradePermanent€50.000 - €72.000
- Clinical (Trials) Management
- Clinical Strategy
The Sr. Quality Engineer collaborates with the quality management team to recommend, design and implement functional process improvements.
KerkradePermanent€65.000 - €92.000
- Quality Engineering
- Continuous Improvement
The Sr. Quality Manager is responsible for implementing continuous improvements and provides vision and leadership for strategic projects.
NaardenPermanent€50.000 - €65.000
- Senior Quality Manager
- Quality Compliance, Continuous Improvement
Our client is developing a new business service to collect, combine and report on pharmaceutical product use at a patient level. They partner with healthcare data providers with this initiative to develop access, accumulate and codify patient-level data sources across multiple global geographies to create a solution that will allow for enhanced strategic decision making across the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector.
- International Pharmaceutical company with ambitious, innovative outlook
- Interesting, strategical opportunity for a keen technical professional
About Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences
Since 2004, Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences has been the recruitment leader in the markets of Medical Devices (including medical technology, diagnostics, disposables, implants and instruments), Pharmaceuticals (generic, specific and OTC) and Biotechnology. We focus on providing temporary, permanent, interim and contracting recruitment solutions for companies based in the Netherlands, or companies who are looking to hire in the Netherlands.
Our experienced team
Our Recruitment Consultants hail from a healthcare or life sciences background, which gives them strong insights into and understanding of employers’ needs in dynamic medical markets. This enables them to thoroughly assess highly qualified candidates’ motivation and skillset, which, in turn, ensures an efficient, professional recruitment process. As a result, our team has earned the trust of our client businesses. They have built long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with companies ranging from new spin-offs and start-ups to specialist niche suppliers and global multinationals.
Our best practice approach
In order to maintain our leading edge in life sciences recruitment, each of our specialised recruitment consultants each have a focus on a specific business area, including: Sales & Marketing, Quality & Regulatory, Health Economics & Market Access, Medical Affairs & Communications, and Research & Development.
In addition, our recruitment team is further assigned to specific (sub)specialisms, as for example; cardiology, neurology, orthopaedics, nutraceuticals or active pharmaceutical ingredients. This gives you the advantage of always dealing with a knowledgeable consultant who knows your local market inside out.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited include:
- Sales & Marketing: Sales Representative, Product Specialist, Key Account Manager, Field Technical Engineer, National Sales Manager, Commercial Director Europe, Brand Manager, Market Access Manager, Market Intelligence Specialist, Consumer Insight Analyst, Senior Product Manager, Marketing Manager EMEA, Global Marketing Director
- Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs: QA/RA Officer, Manager QMS, Global RA Manager, Quality Director, Responsible Person (RP), Qualified Person (QP)
- Research & Development: Research Scientist, Manager R&D, Project manager R&D
- Other: Customer Service Manager, Medical Affairs Manager, Medical Scientific Liaison, Bid and Tender Manager, Reimbursement Director Europe, Head of EMEA Customer Service
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our recruitment consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our recruitment consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
TestimonialsDirector Personnel Europe – Applied MedicalOur contact person was on top of things without being too pushy. A very pleasant collaboration.HR Manager – HerkelThe position was successfully filled in no time. The recruitment consultant had a proactive approach and genuinely delved into our organisation and the proposed candidates.Head of Country Pharmacovigilance - Bristol-Myers SquibbWe worked closely together with Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences in order to determine the right candidate profile for a newly created role.Manager Bedrijfsvoering Divisie 1 – LUMCTheir professionalism and speed make Michael Page among one of the best recruitment agencies to work with.Managing Director – Alere HealthFrom the start of the assignment, the consultants from Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences proved to be skilled and experienced in our niche market.Director Human Resources – VWR InternationalDue to their in-depth market knowledge, we requested external expertise from Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences. They were able to find the right candidate for us by carefully listening to our specific needs.View more testimonials