Healthcare & Life Sciences jobs
56 Matching Jobs
Healthcare & Life Sciences jobs
- Featured JobNaardenPermanent
For our client Sanofi Genzyme we are exclusively recruiting a new Project Manager & Associate Regulatory Affairs (RA). We are looking for candidates who have a strong analytical mind and an eye for detail. Are you result-driven, accurate and do you have good planning skills? Then we might be looking for you!
Featured JobNorth HollandPermanent€40.000 - €45.000
- Challenging combination of Regulatory Affairs and Project Management
- Working for a world leading biotechnology organisation
As a Scientific Support Specialist you are responsible for regularly customer interaction by promoting customer satisfaction and responding to inquiries concerning product applications, troubleshooting/ usage and product selection.
- Scientific Support Specialist role in Life Sciences industry
- German speaking, Cell Culture background
The purpose of this role is to develop and maintain the global complaint management. You have to oversee all quality aspects of the organization and you will be responsible for managing a team. For this position we are looking for someone who has a sense of urgency, but also steadiness in handling the daily business.
- Quality Assurance
- Complaint Management
For our client we are exclusively looking for a QA / QC Officer in the area of Utrecht. In this role you are responsible for implementing the quality management system and performing internal and supervising external audits. Therefore it is required to have a sense of responsibility and flexibility.
- Quality assurance and quality control within food industry
- Corporate and pleasant working environment
For our client we are exclusively looking for a QA Officer in the area of Utrecht. In this role you are responsible for managing the quality system within the organisation and implementing improvement processes with regards to food safety and hygiene.
- Quality assurance within food production organisation
- Challenging function with high level of responsibility and independence
The QA Specialist - Food Safety has an important role in supporting the manufacturing locations in their improvement projects to achieve higher standards of food safety and hygiene. The expert is able to identify and implement best practices and industry standards on food safety at the manufacturing locations. For our client Friesland Campina we are exclusively searching for this position, located in Amersfoort.
- Working for a world leading FMCG organisation
- Excellent professional and personal develoment opportunities
Als MT lid & GZ-psycholoog ben je verantwoordelijk voor de supervisie aan basis psychologen en zal je tevens zelf behandelingen uitvoeren. Er wordt van je verwacht dat je actief meedenkt over het beleid en de strategie van het bedrijf. Voor onze klant Grip Psychologen zijn wij op zoek naar een ondernemende GZ-psycholoog met management ervaring en oog voor commercie.
- Jonge, ondernemende en commerciële organisatie
- Verantwoordelijk voor het bepalen van de strategie binnen de organisatie
Als QA Officer ben je verantwoordelijk voor het ondersteunen van het QHSE en sales team. Voor deze functie zijn wij exclusief voor onze klant Royal A-ware op zoek naar proactieve, daadkrachtige en klantgerichte kandidaten met al enige ervaring in de QA.
- Ruime ontwikkel- en doorgroeimogelijkheden
- Dynamische, slagvaardige en ondernemende werkomgeving
Lead the transition from a product selling into a solution selling company
Apply strong research expertise to develop customer insights with clinical and non-clinical customers
UtrechtPermanent€60.000 - €75.000
- Develop new customer insights and focus on hospital solutions
- Deliver change management towards selling values instead of products
- Develop and execute local marketing tools, content and programs
- Cross-divisional product positioning and engage resources and KOL's to successfully launch products
- Work Cross-Divisional within an Entrepreneurial Global Multinational in Medical
- Proactive and Creative Product Manager for the Dutch Market
About Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences
Since 2004, Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences has been the recruitment leader in the markets of Medical Devices (including medical technology, diagnostics, disposables, implants and instruments), Pharmaceuticals (generic, specific and OTC) and Biotechnology. We focus on providing temporary, permanent, interim and contracting recruitment solutions for companies based in the Netherlands, or companies who are looking to hire in the Netherlands.
Our experienced team
Our Recruitment Consultants hail from a healthcare or life sciences background, which gives them strong insights into and understanding of employers’ needs in dynamic medical markets. This enables them to thoroughly assess highly qualified candidates’ motivation and skillset, which, in turn, ensures an efficient, professional recruitment process. As a result, our team has earned the trust of our client businesses. They have built long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with companies ranging from new spin-offs and start-ups to specialist niche suppliers and global multinationals.
Our best practice approach
In order to maintain our leading edge in life sciences recruitment, each of our specialised recruitment consultants each have a focus on a specific business area, including: Sales & Marketing, Quality & Regulatory, Health Economics & Market Access, Medical Affairs & Communications, and Research & Development.
In addition, our recruitment team is further assigned to specific (sub)specialisms, as for example; cardiology, neurology, orthopaedics, nutraceuticals or active pharmaceutical ingredients. This gives you the advantage of always dealing with a knowledgeable consultant who knows your local market inside out.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited include:
- Sales & Marketing: Sales Representative, Product Specialist, Key Account Manager, Field Technical Engineer, National Sales Manager, Commercial Director Europe, Brand Manager, Market Access Manager, Market Intelligence Specialist, Consumer Insight Analyst, Senior Product Manager, Marketing Manager EMEA, Global Marketing Director
- Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs: QA/RA Officer, Manager QMS, Global RA Manager, Quality Director, Responsible Person (RP), Qualified Person (QP)
- Research & Development: Research Scientist, Manager R&D, Project manager R&D
- Other: Customer Service Manager, Medical Affairs Manager, Medical Scientific Liaison, Bid and Tender Manager, Reimbursement Director Europe, Head of EMEA Customer Service
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our recruitment consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our recruitment consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
TestimonialsDirector Personnel Europe – Applied MedicalOur contact person was on top of things without being too pushy. A very pleasant collaboration.HR Manager – HerkelThe position was successfully filled in no time. The recruitment consultant had a proactive approach and genuinely delved into our organisation and the proposed candidates.Head of Country Pharmacovigilance - Bristol-Myers SquibbWe worked closely together with Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences in order to determine the right candidate profile for a newly created role.Manager Bedrijfsvoering Divisie 1 – LUMCTheir professionalism and speed make Michael Page among one of the best recruitment agencies to work with.Managing Director – Alere HealthFrom the start of the assignment, the consultants from Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences proved to be skilled and experienced in our niche market.Director Human Resources – VWR InternationalDue to their in-depth market knowledge, we requested external expertise from Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences. They were able to find the right candidate for us by carefully listening to our specific needs.View more testimonials