Engineering & Manufacturing - Six Sigma, Lean, Process improvement jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Six Sigma, Lean, Process improvement jobs
- Featured JobEtten-LeurPermanent€50.000 - €75.000
Progress your career as a Continuous Improvement Engineer within an international and global Manufacturing and Production company.
AmersfoortPermanent€70.000 - €80.000
- Global FMCG brand looking for talented Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Continuous Improvement Engineer with projectmanagement skills
Are you an expert when it comes to analyzing Plant Performance? Can you implement and lead change programs to optimize our Plants across the globe? FrieslandCampina is looking for a high energy, result driven Continuous Improvement Manager for the Supply Chain of our BG CPEMEA. We are looking for a total of three candidates!
Krimpen aan den IJsselTemporary€50 - €51 per hour (€103.992 - €106.072)
- Continuous Improvement Manager
- LEAN Manager @ Friesland Campina
Voor een internationale speler in de liftenindustrie zijn wij met spoed op zoek naar een ervan Continuous Improvement Engineer.
VeenendaalPermanent€65.000 - €80.000
- Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Internationale speler binnen de liftenbranche
For our client Elekta we are looking for a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. They are further professionalising and improving their company and would like to welcome an experienced Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, with an innovative character and strong change management skills.
UtrechtPermanent€45.000 - €55.000
- Experienced Continuous Improvement Manager
- Leading and facilitating the implementation of significant process improvements
Michael Page is looking for a Continuous Improvement Specialist. Our client is a Global Manufacturing company within the packaging and food industry. In this role you will coordinate with the Plant Manager and Pillar Leads on implementing the performance system and will then be responsible for managing the process. Through the system implementation, the Specialist will have an impact on plant performance, improving manufacturing and quality metrics.
- Leading projects in Operational Excellence within two plants
- Training and educating employees in Continuous Improvement