Engineering & Manufacturing - Six Sigma, Lean, Process improvement jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Six Sigma, Lean, Process improvement jobs
- Featured JobEtten-LeurPermanent€50.000 - €65.000
Progress your career as a Continuous Improvement Engineer within an international and global Manufacturing and Production company.
Featured JobEnschedePermanent€80.000 - €100.000
- Global FMCG brand looking for talented Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Continuous Improvement Engineer with projectmanagement skills
UtrechtPermanent€45.000 - €55.000
- Experienced Process Engineer for a Global Automotive Manufacturing company
- Global role within Automotive industry
Michael Page is looking for a Continuous Improvement Specialist. Our client is a Global Manufacturing company within the packaging and food industry. In this role you will coordinate with the Plant Manager and Pillar Leads on implementing the performance system and will then be responsible for managing the process. Through the system implementation, the Specialist will have an impact on plant performance, improving manufacturing and quality metrics.
EindhovenPermanent€40.000 - €83.000
- Leading projects in Operational Excellence within two plants
- Training and educating employees in Continuous Improvement
We are looking for a (Senior) Project Manager who is responsible for the project(s) and takes decisions within the scope of the project(s).
EindhovenPermanent€40.000 - €52.000
- A challenging environment with possibilities to grow
- Must be master level educated
Een schitterende tweede of derde stap in je carierre om jezelf verder te ontwikkelen als Process Engineer bij één van de marktleiders in de Automotive sector in de regio Eindhoven.
- Marktleider in de automotive sector
- Gedreven Process Engineer met werkervaring