Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
81 Matching Jobs
Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
- Facilities Management / Technical Manager
- General Management
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Maintenance, Reliability
- Operations Management
- Production, Manufacturing
- Project / Programme Management
- Quality, Technical
- Six Sigma, Lean, Process improvement
- Technical Support
- Test / Application / Commissioning
Yearly Salary (€)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobDelftPermanent€40.000 - €52.000
Voor onze klant, Oldelft Ultrasound B.V. gesitueerd in Delft, zijn wij op zoek naar een Electronics Engineer voor de afdeling Production Engineering.
Featured JobAmsterdamPermanent€80.000 - €100.000
- Producent van hoogwaardige medische apparatuur
- Electronics Engineer met een aantal jaren werkervaring
For our client, Mondo Minerals in Amsterdam, we are looking for a QHSE Manager.
In this role you will develop, manage and maintain the QHSE Systems and Policies, including those related to Food Safety for Mondo Minerals Headquarter in Amsterdam.
Featured JobEtten-LeurPermanent€50.000 - €65.000
- QHSE Manager
- Ervaren QHSE Manager gezocht bij Mondo Minerals
Progress your career as a Continuous Improvement Engineer within an international and global Manufacturing and Production company.
Featured JobAmsterdamPermanent€75.000 - €95.000
- Global FMCG brand looking for talented Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Continuous Improvement Engineer with projectmanagement skills
CBMM Europe BV is the world's premier supplier of niobium and niobium technology and provides a complete line of high quality niobium products to the European, Middle Eastern, CIS and African markets.
In Amsterdam, CBMM is currently looking for an experienced Product Manager with a strong technical background. In this role, you will be responsible for the development of new applications of Niobium.
Featured JobEnschedePermanent€80.000 - €100.000
- Experienced Product Manager to develop new applications for Niobium
- CBMM is the world market leader within the Niobium/Steel industry
Featured JobInternationalPermanent€70.000 - €90.000
- Experienced Process Engineer for a Global Automotive Manufacturing company
- Global role within Automotive industry
Zeer uitdagende vacature van Plant Manager voor één van de locaties van Foppen Paling & Zalm. In deze functie zul je de Griekse state-of-the-art productiefaciliteit aansturen en een tweede locatie in gebruik gaan nemen. Je wordt volledig P/L verantwoordelijk en zult de circa 150 medewerkers aansturen.
Featured JobNorth BrabantTemporary
- Plant Manager Food Sector
- Aansturen Griekse productielocatie
In the role of Development Engineer you will develop (new) products and systems for the Scafom-Rux group by designing, drafting and testing of new products and product parts which are affiliated with scaffolding, shoring and formwork;
Featured JobVenloPermanent€55.000 - €75.000
- Leading supplier of scaffolding and shoring systems with sales offices worldwide
- Several years of experience in a similar role and environment
Voor onze opdrachtgever Oerlemans Foods, zijn wij op zoek naar een Maintenance Manager voor de productielocatie in Broekhuizenvorst (regio Venlo).
AmsterdamPermanent€45.000 - €55.000
- Gespecialiseerde producent van diepvriesgroente, aardappelproducten en fruit
- Ervaren Maintenance Manager binnen de food met visie en overtuigskracht
The Junior HS&E engineer is responsible to define, implement and/or execute measures that safeguard the Amsterdam sites compliant with Health & Safety and Environmental regulations and policies. You propose solutions that are cost effective, practical to implement and maintain, and furthermore provide advice on how to handle specific incidents and issues.
- HSE Engineer
- H&SE Engineer
Als Interim Asset Maintenance Manager ben je verantwoordelijk voor het aansturen van een onderhoudsorganisatie van +- 60 FTE, over 4 verschillende afdelingen binnen Building and Construction. Locatie Noord-Holland.
- Verantwoordelijk voor 60 FTE
- Verantwoordelijk voor onderhoud op alle niveau's
About Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing
Currently, the pool of technical talent in the Netherlands is limited and attracting the best talent is a key driver for any organisation. Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of experienced engineering and manufacturing professionals.
All of our consultants have a technical background or broad experience in the recruitment of technical profiles, so they know what it’s like to be a candidate or employer in your sector. Additionally, we deploy a results-oriented approach by operating a fee structure that is based primarily on our success in fulfilling your requirements. A significant element of the fee is related to successful completion of a placement. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will source a new candidate for you, free of charge. Since our recruitment teams are regionally-focused, you’ll always deal with someone who knows the local market inside out.
Sectors for which we have successfully recruited:Oil, Gas & EnergyManufacturingChemical IndustryFood & Pharma
Building TechnologiesMarine & OffshoreAutomotive IndustryHigh Tech
Function areas for which we have successfully recruited:
- Design & Development
- Production Management
- Site / Operations Management
- Process Improvement
- Product Quality
- Project Management
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our recruitment consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our recruitment consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
TestimonialsTeamlead Recruitment & Mobility – SodexoMichael Page supports us in our search for talent: in the past year they have proved themselves to be a trustworthy and resourceful recruitment partner, and successfully filled several vacancies, much to our satisfaction.Quality Manager – VDL WewelerI highly recommend Michael Page to anyone, and will definitely want to use their services again in the future.