Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
92 Matching Jobs
Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
- Facilities Management / Technical Manager
- General Management
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Maintenance, Reliability
- Operations Management
- Production, Manufacturing
- Project / Programme Management
- Quality, Technical
- Six Sigma, Lean, Process improvement
- Technical Support
- Test / Application / Commissioning
Yearly Salary (€)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobZevenaarPermanent€65.000 - €80.000
Voor onze opdrachtgever RPC Promens, gevestigd in Zevenaar, zijn wij op zoek naar een Manager Operations. Je zult leiding geven aan de afdelingen Production, Technics & Quality en zorgen dat de planning optimaal wordt uitgevoerd tegen de juiste kwaliteit.
Featured JobEtten-LeurPermanent€50.000 - €65.000
- Operationeel Manager bij toonaangevend kunststof spuitgietbedrijf
- Manager Operations binnen kunststof verwerkende industrie
Progress your career as a Continuous Improvement Engineer within an international and global Manufacturing and Production company.
Featured JobDelftPermanent€40.000 - €52.000
- Global FMCG brand looking for talented Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Continuous Improvement Engineer with projectmanagement skills
Voor onze klant, Oldelft Ultrasound B.V. gesitueerd in Delft, zijn wij op zoek naar een Electronics Engineer voor de afdeling Production Engineering.
Featured JobAmsterdamPermanent€75.000 - €95.000
- Producent van hoogwaardige medische apparatuur
- Electronics Engineer met een aantal jaren werkervaring
CBMM Europe BV is the world's premier supplier of niobium and niobium technology and provides a complete line of high quality niobium products to the European, Middle Eastern, CIS and African markets.
In Amsterdam, CBMM is currently looking for an experienced Product Manager with a strong technical background. In this role, you will be responsible for the development of new applications of Niobium.
Featured JobEnschedePermanent€80.000 - €100.000
- Experienced Product Manager to develop new applications for Niobium
- CBMM is the world market leader within the Niobium/Steel industry
Featured JobInternationalPermanent€70.000 - €90.000
- Experienced Process Engineer for a Global Automotive Manufacturing company
- Global role within Automotive industry
Zeer uitdagende vacature van Plant Manager voor één van de locaties van Foppen Paling & Zalm. In deze functie zul je de Griekse state-of-the-art productiefaciliteit aansturen en een tweede locatie in gebruik gaan nemen. Je wordt volledig P/L verantwoordelijk en zult de circa 150 medewerkers aansturen.
Featured JobNorth BrabantTemporary
- Plant Manager Food Sector
- Aansturen Griekse productielocatie
In the role of Development Engineer you will develop (new) products and systems for the Scafom-Rux group by designing, drafting and testing of new products and product parts which are affiliated with scaffolding, shoring and formwork;
MoerdijkTemporary€40.000 - €60.000
- Leading supplier of scaffolding and shoring systems with sales offices worldwide
- Several years of experience in a similar role and environment
For our client, a chemical company (BRZO location) in Moerdijk, we are looking for a temporary HSE Coordinator a.i. with experience in these kind of companies for a period of 4-6 months for 20 hours a week.
- Experienced HSE Coordinator
- International chemical company (BRZO)
For one of our clients we are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager in the region of South Holland.
TilburgPermanent€40.000 - €48.000
- Entrepreneurial, customer-focused and creative Quality Assurance Manager
- International technical company
Voor een landelijke speler met een vijftiental locaties in geheel Nederland, zijn wij op zoek naar een QHSE Medewerker die ervaring heeft binnen een Manufacturing and Production omgeving en graag wil werken in de regio Tilburg.
- Ervaren QHSE Medewerker binnen een productie omgeving
- Landelijke speler binnen de afvalmarkt
About Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing
Currently, the pool of technical talent in the Netherlands is limited and attracting the best talent is a key driver for any organisation. Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of experienced engineering and manufacturing professionals.
All of our consultants have a technical background or broad experience in the recruitment of technical profiles, so they know what it’s like to be a candidate or employer in your sector. Additionally, we deploy a results-oriented approach by operating a fee structure that is based primarily on our success in fulfilling your requirements. A significant element of the fee is related to successful completion of a placement. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will source a new candidate for you, free of charge. Since our recruitment teams are regionally-focused, you’ll always deal with someone who knows the local market inside out.
Sectors for which we have successfully recruited:Oil, Gas & EnergyManufacturingChemical IndustryFood & Pharma
Building TechnologiesMarine & OffshoreAutomotive IndustryHigh Tech
Function areas for which we have successfully recruited:
- Design & Development
- Production Management
- Site / Operations Management
- Process Improvement
- Product Quality
- Project Management
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our recruitment consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our recruitment consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
TestimonialsTeamlead Recruitment & Mobility – SodexoMichael Page supports us in our search for talent: in the past year they have proved themselves to be a trustworthy and resourceful recruitment partner, and successfully filled several vacancies, much to our satisfaction.Quality Manager – VDL WewelerI highly recommend Michael Page to anyone, and will definitely want to use their services again in the future.