Banking & Financial Services jobs
21 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
Interim Business Valuation Consultant
- Interim Valuation Consultant
- Interim Business valuation specialist
Voor een snelgroeiende international Asset Manager komen wij graag in contact met een Junior Portfoliomanager Trades
- Junior Portfoliomanager Trades
- International Asset Manager
Onderdeel van één van de grootste banken wereldwijd is op zoek naar een ervaren en enthousiaste Senior Accountant / Assistent Controller. Jij bent een professional die bereid is een bijdrage te leveren aan de ambities van de organisatie in een snel veranderende omgeving.
- Onderdeel van één van de grootste banken wereldwijd
- Ambitieuze high potential
We are currently looking for a experienced Finance Manager Europe (m/w) who will be responsible for the local Finance Team in Germany. Furthermore, the candidate will also be in charge of the other European Entities.
- International Daughter Company of a Global FMCG Player
- International experienced Finance Manager Europe (m/f)
Interim Reporting & Control Manager - banking industry
- Consolidation and annual reporting
Uitzonderlijke kans voor ambitieuze high potentials met een passie voor corporate finance, private equity en advisory.
- High potential met ervaring binnen Debt & Equity Advisory
- Commercieel, ambitious, doelgericht
For an international asset manager we are looking for a Senior Portfolio Manager Fixed Income Credits.
- Senior investment manager
- Portfolio management fixed income
6 month interim opportunity within the Real Estate Investment sector
- International private investment company
- Reviewing potential investments and divestments
...benut je commerciële ervaring bij een bank, verzekeraar of financiële instelling op een verrassende manier ...
- Kom bij ons werken!
- Jouw kans om je carrière een verdere kick-start te geven
Our client is looking for a Compliance Officer who will support the Compliance department in taking care of all the Compliance matters in the Bank.
- Broad compliance function in an A-brand organisation.
- Nice opportunity to further develop your career as a compliance officer.
About Michael Page Banking & Financial Services
The financial sector is highly dynamic and currently under heightened scrutiny, a playing field in which hiring qualified talent is all the more crucial. Michael Page Banking & Financial Services specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified professionals within banks, insurance companies, pension funds, asset managers and other financial institutions - for instance within payment services and factoring. Through our consultative approach we have a proven track record of completing recruitment assignments. Consequently, we’ve earned the trust of financial institutions within different industries through building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
Our Recruitment Consultants worked directly in the banking or financial services sector before joining Michael Page and this industry expertise translates into quality candidate shortlists and highly successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how the specific position deeply impacts the success of a financial institution and how to match qualified, experienced candidates with the relevant opportunities. In addition, we deploy a results-oriented approach by operating a competitive fee-structure that is based on our success in fulfilling your requirements.
Our Banking & Financial Services division is divided into two focus areas:
- Front office: Generalists and specialists roles with a strong commercial background and a passion for clients.
- Finance: Experienced professionals with a highly specialised background in the field of banking & financial services.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:
- Head of Institutional Sales
- (Sr.) Account Manager Private Banking
- Account Manager Corporate Clients
- Asset Manager Fiduciary Services
- Portfolio Manager
- Financial / Regulatory Analyst
- Manager FP&A
- Senior Controller
- Team Leader Finance & Accounting
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our recruitment consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our recruitment consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
Latest JobsInterim Valuation SpecialistAmsterdamTemporaryJunior Portfoliomanager TradesNorth HollandPermanentAssistent Financial ControllerRotterdamPermanentFinance Manager Europe (m/w)InternationalPermanentInterim Reportin & Control ManagerEindhovenTemporarySenior Portfolio Manager Fixed Income CreditsAmsterdamPermanentAssociate Finance SolutionsUtrechtPermanentInterim M&A AnalystAmsterdamTemporaryCompliance OfficerNorth HollandPermanentView More Jobs