Banking & Financial Services jobs
21 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
Product development rol binnen een ondernemende asset manager
- Product Development Manager
- Institutional Asset Management
We are looking for an experienced Fund Controller for a fast growing international Private Equity firm, with a focus on cross european Real Estate
- Private Equity Fund Controller (Real Estate)
- International Private Equity firm
Senior Schadebehandelaar a.i.
- Senior Schadebehandelaar a.i.
Administratief medewerker Leven a.i.
- Administratief medewerker Leven a.i.
- Grote verzekeraar
Excellent opportunity for a high potential financial reporting analyst looking to jumpstart their carreer
- Financial Reporting Analyst
- International Asian Bank
Wij zoeken een ervaren financial accountant voor een snelgroeiende Aziatische bank
- Financial Accountant - AFM/DNB Reporting
- Internationale aziatische bank
Chief Compliance Officer Europe at an international Bank in Amsterdam
- Chief compliance officer Europe
- International Bank in Amsterdam
We are looking for a commercial relationship manager to serve and attract new corporate clients
- Looking for a commercial Relationship Manager Corporate Clients
- At an International Foreign Bank
Op zoek naar een dynamische en internationale stage in een commerciële omgeving? Reageer dan op onderstaande link!
- Commerciele meewerkstage
- bij het team Banking & Financial Services
About Michael Page Banking & Financial Services
The financial sector is highly dynamic and currently under heightened scrutiny, a playing field in which hiring qualified talent is all the more crucial. Michael Page Banking & Financial Services specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified professionals within banks, insurance companies, pension funds, asset managers and other financial institutions - for instance within payment services and factoring. Through our consultative approach we have a proven track record of completing recruitment assignments. Consequently, we’ve earned the trust of financial institutions within different industries through building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
Our Recruitment Consultants worked directly in the banking or financial services sector before joining Michael Page and this industry expertise translates into quality candidate shortlists and highly successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how the specific position deeply impacts the success of a financial institution and how to match qualified, experienced candidates with the relevant opportunities. In addition, we deploy a results-oriented approach by operating a competitive fee-structure that is based on our success in fulfilling your requirements.
Our Banking & Financial Services division is divided into two focus areas:
- Front office: Generalists and specialists roles with a strong commercial background and a passion for clients.
- Finance: Experienced professionals with a highly specialised background in the field of banking & financial services.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:
- Head of Institutional Sales
- (Sr.) Account Manager Private Banking
- Account Manager Corporate Clients
- Asset Manager Fiduciary Services
- Portfolio Manager
- Financial / Regulatory Analyst
- Manager FP&A
- Senior Controller
- Team Leader Finance & Accounting
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our recruitment consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our recruitment consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
Latest JobsProduct Development Manager Asset ManagementAmsterdamPermanentPrivate Equity (Real Estate) Fund ControllerAmsterdamPermanentSenior Schadebehandelaar a.i.Noord-HollandTemporaryAdministratief medewerker Leven a.i.AmsterdamTemporaryFinancial Reporting AnalystAmsterdamPermanentFinancial Accountant (AFM/DNB)AmsterdamPermanentChief Compliance Officer EuropeAmsterdamPermanentMeewerkstage RecruitmentAmsterdamTemporaryRelationship Manager Corporate ClientsAmsterdamPermanentView More Jobs